[closed]Kelvin Benjamin-shutoff at end of season / postseason?

There are rumors that we got the sweet deal for KB because his knee is guaranteed for injury and the Panthers do not want to be on the hook for 8.5 mill next year. I am wondering what KB's/ Bill's incentives are.

If the injury concerns are true -

Because of the injury guarantee he is probably going to go all out.

If the Bills have some concerns about having him next year (let us say after seeing him for the next few games), will they shut him down like Tyrod in Game 16 last year?

Also, they might use him on a limited basis as they evaluate his knee.

On the other hand, if KB thinks the Bills are thinking of shutting him down, will he go even more all out and make himself indispensable?

There are rumors that we got the sweet deal for KB because his knee is guaranteed for injury and the Panthers do not want to be on the hook for 8.5 mill next year. I am wondering what KB's/ Bill's incentives are.

If the Bills have some concerns about having him next year (let us say after seeing him for the next few games), will they shut him down like Tyrod in Game 16 last year?

On the other hand, if KB thinks the Bills are thinking of shutting him down, will he go even more all out and make himself indispensable?

Hes played every game this year and was Carolinas leading receiver. People are talking about him as if he only has one leg....BBFS at its worst. Edited by mannc

Where do you get this crap from? The GM of the Panthers said they have younger/faster guys they want to get on the field and they aready Devin Funchess who is the same size as Benjamin. Benjamin is attractive now because the new team can renegotiate or extend him before next season. Even if they dont extend him, most veteran players and players drafted 1-3 rounds get paid their contract while rehabbing from injury if they were to get hurt.

He passed a physical and that means the Bills doctors were given his records from the Panthers. If anything was structurally wrong with his knee, he wouldnt be playing.

Hes played every game this year and was Carolinas leading receiver. People are talking about him as if he only has one leg....BBFS at its worst.

....not to mention possibly feeling real good about reuniting with Beane and McD........McD called him a "real blue collar guy".......

come on. Just sit back and enjoy the game tonight. Let's not over think things.

And what does it mean to 'go even more all out' , is that like giving 110%?

That is probably in the context of hard worker.

I know, but I think it's a dumb cliche, because it's assumed blue collar workers work hard. But that's for another time to discuss.

I think pretty much every football player, save for a few, work harder than most of us do.

Edited by klos63