Steelers too scared to trade MB to Bills

Jobot

On a random thought, I think this week's win over Oakland was a major statement that the Bills are a force this year in the AFC. I doubt the Steelers would be cozy with the idea of seeing Martavis Bryant in the Red White and Blue come playoff time.

On a random thought, I think this week's win over Oakland was a major statement that the Bills are a force this year in the AFC. I doubt the Steelers would be cozy with the idea of seeing Martavis Bryant in the Red White and Blue come playoff time.

What makes you think the Bills want a player like that? After what they preach about team and family and doing your job Bryant is who you think theyd want? Seriously?

Doubt the Steelers are scared of the Bills or any other AFC team except for the Pats.

The reason they won't trade Bryant is principle and to send a message that being a whining malcontent isn't going to get you a ticket out of town.

Steelers' fan friend of mine made a good point about MB this morning to me. The Steelers are still feeling burned by dumping LeGarrett Blount for drugs-- he promptly signed with the Pats and helped them win a Super Bowl. I think they are content letting MB rot on the bench, rather than sending him to a competitor and getting burned again.

Steelers' fan friend of mine made a good point about MB this morning to me. The Steelers are still feeling burned by dumping LeGarrett Blount for drugs-- he promptly signed with the Pats and helped them win a Super Bowl. I think they are content letting MB rot on the bench, rather than sending him to a competitor and getting burned again.

Yes they aren't release or trade him. If they did release him the Pats would also pounce like they did with Blount.

i mentioned that in the other Bryant thread. They arent going to give Bryant what he wants right now which is to be released or traded. That Blount fiasco was ridiculous.

I believe Tomlin already said Bryant isn't getting traded.

And Bryant doesn't seem like the character that Beane would trade for

^^^^^both of those.....especially the second to the 1000th power.....I'm all for a guy being given a 2nd chance...but after all of his off-field issues, then to complain about a team who kept him despite those issues, go have a conversation with Karlos Williams about staying employed in the NFL after a few chances to get his sh*t together.

Considering they fired Blount, and hand-slapped Bell... goes to show that being good is still the most important thing.

the fiasco Im referring to isnt the drugs/arrest he got into with Bell, but when he walked off the field and left the game before the end because was he pissed about his lack of carries. I believe they won that game, too. Edited by YoloinOhio

I believe Tomlin already said Bryant isn't getting traded.

And Bryant doesn't seem like the character that Beane would trade for

My thoughts exactly, which is why I never understood the "trade for Bryant" talk over the last couple weeks.

Then again, no one thought Dareus would be traded due to his contract and lazy play, so who knows.

I thought the Steelers let him go because he failed to show up on game day, or walked out at halftime.