Bills Reaction to Tate's 22 yd catch and run IS this team

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adolescent Smooth Groundhog? Was wondering the dance they were doing on the sideline.

The GIF maker I use creates random crazy names.

How so? Have you ever seen an adolescent rough groundhog?

Yeah I agree with this. I didn't mean to slight any of those guys (though seriously frick Dareus amd Gilly), but was really just pointing out that we "lost" a whole slew of our "best players" " ME PLAYERS ", but the team is much better without them.

Freakin awesome. I hope McD is our 10+ year answer, and early signs are encouraging.

I really did enjoy that, and agree with the OP. The total is greater than the sum of it's parts.

The team/family dynamic is working. No Bob woods, sammy, darby, gilmore, dareus, etc..... but doing much better as a unit.

As I said in the preseason.......the plan was to simplify and synergize.

It's not a new concept.........just hasn't really worked except with the Patriots......and we found out later that their uncanny knack for next-man-up success was predicated in good part on knowing the opposing teams playcalls.

That's how you turn WR Troy Brown into a capable CB. :lol:

By the time they got busted they had 3 rings and an All Star team of vets so the die was cast on BB's process.

We'll see if the Bills can maintain it.........Jauron couldn't do it in 2008 mainly because his QB fell apart.

Chan's band of misfits in 2011.......basically same deal.

McD's advantages are that Tyrod is tested........his flaws were exposed 2 years ago and he's gotten gradually better in those areas.......he's not likely to fall off a cliff like Edwards or Fitz did.

And he's built a team of veterans and a coaching staff lead up by veterans.........subsequently very old team but they aren't making the mistakes or wilting under pressure.

Very impressed with Dennison and Frazier making adjustments..........proving smart of McD to bring in two very experienced guys to run his O and D.

I kind of thought that celebration was weird. I'd like to say act like you've been there before, but I guess they haven't.

I'm wondering if the ref's had "legal recourse" to throw a flag there.

Edited by T-Bomb

I kind of thought that celebration was weird. I'd like to say act like you've been there before, but I guess they haven't.

Uhm. In Buffalo, they haven't.

Enjoy the ride, Debbie Downer.

I'm wondering if the ref's had "legal recourse" to throw a flag there.

It was almost entirely off the field; they can do whatever they want as long as they're not interfering with the game. The refs ran over because it looked like a fight, but once the Raider jogged away so did the refs.

There's nothing at all not to like about that!