Bills Reaction to Tate's 22 yd catch and run IS this team

There's nothing at all not to like about that!

It didn't look very professional, but I guess neither did Antonio Brown's bench pressing endzone celebration.

The NFL is looking more land more like a reality talent show every season.

I miss the Denver salute celebrations...

Edited by T-Bomb

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't look very professional, but I guess neither did Antonio Brown's bench pressing endzone celebration.

It's a game.

I guess I was thinking McBeane are building a team of hard working professionals, not college players.

Lol, go watch robot wars or something if you don't want to see people display emotion.

Can you imagine a coach telling his players not to celebrate so much on the sideline, because it's not "professional?"

Edited by elroy16

Lol, go watch robot wars or something if you don't want to see people display emotion.

Can you imagine a coach telling his players not to celebrate so much on the sideline, because it's not "professional?"

Ever been on the other sideline when a team celebrates? Its demoralizing. I hope they keep doing stuff like that

Finally people are talking about fun and cool things happening in NFL with celebrations allowed and players having some fun when things go well like after Tate big play.

then some fan has to go negative, yet likes a Denver celebration? WTF.

what's next you want to ban the Lambeau leap?

Edited by cba fan

If you can't appreciate and enjoy that moment, as a Bills fan, them you need to seriously back up, take a breath and try to enjoythe ride that is the 2017 season.

This team, these players, haven't been there before. They've rarely made game changing plays. They certainly haven't been on a winning team in Buffalo before.

That play was right at a critical time in the game, we needed a drive, and it was after another penalty that moved us from 3rd and short to 2nd and 20. McD has probably been preaching that they need to overcome these situations and not let the refs beat them. Then bam..the exact game scenrio plays out, and Tate, largely through individual effort alone, just did exactly what they had been practicing and preaching. It was a great, spontaneous moment. I hit the old DVR back button several times to watch it at the time. It was fun. It was a good moment to be a Bills fan!

Pretty funny.

That's not apples to apples.

Getting upset at fellow Bills fans because they are not the same exact fan you are is taking things too seriously. Like it is some kind of personal attack.

Getting annoyed by players performing childish skits in the endzone is not taking things too seriously, it's just getting annoyed to have to FF the DVR to get past that crap.

then some fan has to go negative, yet likes a Denver celebration? WTF.

Don't you remember those? They were much more respectful than today's Jerry Springer-like celebrations.

I'ts very disrespectful to an official who is holding out his hands waiting of a player who just gained a first down to hand him the ball, only to watch said player perform a mic drop with the ball then walk away.

I'd be wanting to kick that player in the balls.

Edited by T-Bomb

Getting upset at fellow Bills fans because they are not the same exact fan you are is taking things too seriously. Like it is some kind of personal attack.

Getting annoyed by players performing childish skits in the endzone is not taking things too seriously, it's just getting annoyed to have to FF the DVR to get past that crap.

Don't you remember those? They were much more respectful than today's Jerry Springer-like celebrations.

Nope....nice backtracking a hypocritical statement you made.

Just trust the process already.

Lol I love how Mcdermott kind of pushes the official back towards the field haha. Was probably worried about a excessive celebration

Yeah I did not catch that live. Tate got up in McDerma's mug starting the celebration. Cool. I wonder what he said.

"is that good enough?"

"put me in coach"

"process me"

Ever been on the other sideline when a team celebrates? Its demoralizing. I hope they keep doing stuff like that

I was going to type exactly that. Irvin is defeated walking away and gave a slight push as he went almost pouting. It's an ego shot to see a team do that after converting a 20+ yard play with how the game had gone. That sucks the wind right out of a team. I loved seeing that!

I'ts very disrespectful to an official who is holding out his hands waiting of a player who just gained a first down to hand him the ball, only to watch said player perform a mic drop with the ball then walk away.

I'd be wanting to kick that player in the balls.

That would be true if I believed NFL officials were actually worthy of respect. Clowns like Hochuli dont deserve an ounce of respect or authority.

That would be true if I believed NFL officials were actually worthy of respect. Clowns like Hochuli dont deserve an ounce of respect or authority.

No, I mean, you'd think that would be in the rule book. It's so very disrespectful and a classless act.

Edited by T-Bomb

LOL...says the guy that gets upset over players celebrating.

Quit being so sensitive over your strange negativity.

Hmm, I never said I got upset.

If I was an official and I was continually getting mic dropped on along with the other ****, then yeah, I'd probably be getting upset. As a fan, it's just an annoyance. Another reason to use the DVR.

There is a lot about the NFL product that is prohibitive to sitting down and watching it live these days.

Edited by T-Bomb

I kind of thought that celebration was weird. I'd like to say act like you've been there before, but I guess they haven't.

I'm wondering if the ref's had "legal recourse" to throw a flag there.

No because they are off the field in the player sideline area not delaying the game. IMO.

Of course if Walt Coleman was there he would have thrown 2 flags and tossed out a couple Bills who were inactive on sideline celebrating., and looked for Jerry Hughes to throw another flag just for fun.