Bills Reaction to Tate's 22 yd catch and run IS this team

LOL...says the guy that gets upset over players celebrating.

Quit being so sensitive over your strange negativity.

i don't think people completely get t-bomb. not a bad guy, but just has a hardcore slant of negativity to almost everything. not a bad thing, but definitely a personality trait. i remember a conversation on the bbmb where he was saying something along the lines of employees can be good employees if they're happy, (or something along those lines). he also made a comment about how he was so glad he never fell into the peer pressure thing as a kid, drinking and partying with friends, where for most people, those are wonderful memories. just different mindsets.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No because they are off the field in the player sideline area not delaying the game. IMO.

Of course if Walt Coleman was there he would have thrown 2 flags and tossed out a couple Bills who were inactive on sideline celebrating., and looked for Jerry Hughes to throw another flag just for fun.

Hmm, I thought the playing field extended out of bounds a bit, and since there was a Raider player in that mess they could have thrown a flag for taunting or some such.

Hmm, I never said I got upset.

If I was an official and I was continually getting mic dropped on along with the other ****, then yeah, I'd probably be getting upset. As a fan, it's just an annoyance. Another reason to use the DVR.

There is a lot about the NFL product that is prohibitive to sitting down and watching it live these days.

TYou're so incredibly petty....

No because they are off the field in the player sideline area not delaying the game. IMO.

Of course if Walt Coleman was there he would have thrown 2 flags and tossed out a couple Bills who were inactive on sideline celebrating., and looked for Jerry Hughes to throw another flag just for fun.

It wouldn't be the first time a Bills player was penalized for slapping his own teammate on the head and congratulating him for a good play.

i don't think people completely get t-bomb. not a bad guy, but just has a hardcore slant of negativity to almost everything. not a bad thing, but definitely a personality trait. i remember a conversation on the bbmb where he was saying something along the lines of employees can be good employees if they're happy, (or something along those lines). he also made a comment about how he was so glad he never fell into the peer pressure thing as a kid, drinking and partying with friends, where for most people, those are wonderful memories. just different mindsets.

I get him but you usually don't see this hardcore negative slant from someone unless they're 80 years old.

My GF calls me a real life Sheldon. I don't see a problem with being correct as much as humanly possible.

Me? No, I just like things to be correct. But also, I mean, do you understand how internet forums work?

You're the voice of what's correct and what's not correct?

So everyone who doesn't get annoyed with players celebrating are incorrect?

Yes I know how forums work, I've been on them for awhile.

My GF calls me a real life Sheldon. I don't see a problem with being correct as much as humanly possible.

Do you know the difference between subjective and objective?

because you're asexual?

I get him but you usually don't see this hardcore negative slant from someone unless they're 80 years old.

maybe he was touched by a priest. that will put a spin on things i bet.

Hmm, I thought the playing field extended out of bounds a bit, and since there was a Raider player in that mess they could have thrown a flag for taunting or some such.

Think "Ickey Woods shuffle" when they penalized him for doing it in end zone so he moved it to behind players bench in front of fans and was allowed to do it there.

You're the voice of what's correct and what's not correct?

So everyone who doesn't get annoyed with players celebrating are incorrect?

Everyone's goal in life should be to try to live and act like a Vulcan, the world would be a much better place. No one would be offended by the reality of the situation, we have the opposite in today's society.

I have no idea what this means.

I think it has something to do with Vulcans having no emotions, they always use logic over emotions idk. The problem is in the real world human logic isnt always correct, nor do they always have a right and wrong answer. Everything on this board are nothing more than opinions. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

This is why humanity continues to fail...

I just googled it....next seen an episode or any of the movies. I have seen The Martian though.

I think it has something to do with Vulcans having no emotions, they always use logic over emotions. The problem is in the real world human logic isnt always correct, nor do they always have a right and wrong answer. Everything on this board are nothing more than opinions.

Yes...this is all subjective.