We are going to the playoffs

We're onto NY Jets. period.

wait what?

If I had the time or that it mattered I'd list the half dozen injuries.

Next man up.

One game at a time. The rest of the season is no cakewalk (Teef?) but neither was the first half of the season. I am not anywhere near counting chickens so I will say we beat the Jests and we can talk about the Saints next week.

Stay healthy, My Friends.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could easily lose to the saints or chargers, or even the dolphins once. Nothing is guaranteed. Plus, you never know how injuries could change things, for the Bills or any other team.

Saints and Chargers are both teams that can beat any team, or lose to any team. Depends on what team shows up.

Agreed. Love BB’s enthusiasm, but NO have won 5 straight and feature a 1st Ballot HOF QB. Loss. Chargers are a dangerous team in a West Coast game. Loss. NE? Get Real! Loss & Loss. 3-0 vs NYJ & Dolphins? Unlikely. 2-1 best case. KC? Blowout Loss.

Our new team is inspiring, but absolutely devoid of star power. No playoff team lacks star power. It will catch up to us soon.

8-8, possibly 9-7 and out of the post season.

Agreed. Love BB’s enthusiasm, but NO have won 5 straight and feature a 1st Ballot HOF QB. Loss. Chargers are a dangerous team in a West Coast game. Loss. NE? Get Real! Loss & Loss. 3-0 vs NYJ & Dolphins? Unlikely. 2-1 best case. KC? Blowout Loss.

Our new team is inspiring, but absolutely devoid of star power. No playoff team lacks star power. It will catch up to us soon.

8-8, possibly 9-7 and out of the post season.

Worst case of BBFS I have ever seen :D

Willing to make a deal on that statement? If they dont make the playoffs, if a majority of the mods agree, you get banned for 10 months.

It should be if they don't get to 10-6. You can still not make the playoffs even with 11 wins. (Happened to the Pats) Though this season isn't shaping up for that to happen.

Mark every home game as a win. They refuse to lose at home!

\

I think this was a hallmark of their SB years as well. DEFEND OUR DIRT!!!!!

The Patriots are just barely winning games. They're definitely beatable... especially at home.

not out of the question that we could sweep them. That would be fantastic. To be the team to knock the Pats*** back into oblivion.

It should be if they don't get to 10-6. You can still not make the playoffs even with 11 wins. (Happened to the Pats) Though this season isn't shaping up for that to happen.

The title of the thread is making the playoffs, so that's what it should be, not just 10-6.

Willing to make a deal on that statement? If they dont make the playoffs, if a majority of the mods agree, you get banned for 10 months.

ouch.

The Bills could finish 5-4 and still get 10 wins!!!! So lets pick the obvious NE x2, KC and Saints. NE thus far this season isn't what it used to be.