We are going to the playoffs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could easily see this team lose the next five games.

People need to calm the hell down. Remember 2008 and 2011.

Nobody needs to calm the hell down. They are having fun for the first time in forever. That's what being a fan is about.

If the Bills lose and blow it the rest of the way then that's what happens. I'm going to enjoy the season as it plays out. No sense even watching at all if you aren't going to enjoy it until they win a superbowl.

Agreed. Love BBs enthusiasm, but NO have won 5 straight and feature a 1st Ballot HOF QB. Loss. Chargers are a dangerous team in a West Coast game. Loss. NE? Get Real! Loss & Loss. 3-0 vs NYJ & Dolphins? Unlikely. 2-1 best case. KC? Blowout Loss.

Our new team is inspiring, but absolutely devoid of star power. No playoff team lacks star power. It will catch up to us soon.

8-8, possibly 9-7 and out of the post season.

I don't think you know what best case means.

Worst case of BBFS I have ever seen :D

What does BBFS mean?

Pump the brakes! Way too much irrational exuberance around here.

Take it while we can :)

wait what?

If I had the time or that it mattered I'd list the half dozen injuries.

Next man up.

with the remaining schedule going 5-4 will get the Bills to 10 wins.

I might even see my 10-6 prediction go to 11-5.

I meant that we have been immune to the injuries that have happened.

Agreed. Love BB’s enthusiasm, but NO have won 5 straight and feature a 1st Ballot HOF QB. Loss. Chargers are a dangerous team in a West Coast game. Loss. NE? Get Real! Loss & Loss. 3-0 vs NYJ & Dolphins? Unlikely. 2-1 best case. KC? Blowout Loss.

Our new team is inspiring, but absolutely devoid of star power. No playoff team lacks star power. It will catch up to us soon.

8-8, possibly 9-7 and out of the post season.

Shady is a star and our systems don't require star power, which is why we have been n winning with nobodies.

Trading Marcy didn't hurt either, in fact I would say we play better yesterday with out him.

I'm less skeptical than I was a few weeks ago, but I need to see this team win at the Jets on Thursday to truly be on the playoff train.

Because it's no secret we have one of the most difficult 2nd half schedules in the NFL on paper. But a 6-2 start goes a long way to absorbing some losses and theoretically we would possibly only need to play .500 football the rest of the way to finish 10-6 and get in the tourney.

A jets loss would be a major setback though and shades of 2011 when they routed then then 5-2 Bills at home and was the first of seven straight losses for this team.

I don;t make predictions, I like my Bills football week by week.

Oh... and why do I consistently see a loss to the Chiefs and 2x losses to the Pats? Those teams are completely beatable just like the Bills.

This season in particular seems like a real "any given Sunday" type of season. The playoffs race is like going to be very clouded up until the last couple weeks.

Next up... Jets