We are in solid playoff position right now...

bills6969

The AFC wildcard looks pretty weak this year. At 5-2 and a pretty favorable remaining schedule, I think playoffs are a strong possibility this year.

The AFC Division winners will likely be

East - Pats

North - Steelers

South - Jags

West - Chiefs

We are basically atop the AFC wildcard right now, and as things currently stand, i'm not too scared of the other potential wildcard teams.

Current wildcard rankings:

1. Bills

2. Titans

3. Ravens

4. Broncos

5. Texans

6. Dolphins?

10 wins should get us a playoff spot. Looking at the remaining schedule, i see two "sure" losses (@NE, @KC) but after that all the games seem "winnable"...throw in 2 WTF losses and we end up at 10-6. Now, i know this is the Bills and i'm not trying to jump the gun, but if there was a year to make the playoffs, this is the year.

Edited by bills6969

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to at least split with the Patriots and win every remaining AFC matchup.

For the division, yes. But much as I hate to say it, the great thing about where we stand now is we can drop 2 to the Pats, and drop that tough KC road game, and STILL be in great position for a wildcard. If, that is, we beat the teams we're supposed to beat and roughly split the games that project as close ones.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

The AFC wildcard looks pretty weak this year. At 5-2 and a pretty favorable remaining schedule, I think playoffs are a strong possibility this year.

The AFC Division winners will likely be

East - Pats

North - Steelers

South - Jags

West - Chiefs

We are basically atop the AFC wildcard right now, and as things currently stand, i'm not too scared of the other potential wildcard teams.

Current wildcard rankings:

1. Bills

2. Titans

3. Ravens

4. Broncos

5. Texans

6. Dolphins?

10 wins should get us a playoff spot. Looking at the remaining schedule, i see two "sure" losses (@NE, @KC) but after that all the games seem "winnable"...throw in 2 WTF losses and we end up at 10-6. Now, i know this is the Bills and i'm not trying to jump the gun, but if there was a year to make the playoffs, this is the year.

There are no "sure" losses with this team anymore.

After this win with the way they took control i really dont see a sure loss on the remaining schedule.

How much does coaching matter???? This team is far less talented compared to past Bills but they are fully prepared every week and play hard every week.

For the division, yes. But much as I hate to say it, the great thing about where we stand now is we can drop 2 to the Pats, and drop that tough KC road game, and STILL be in great position for a wildcard. If, that is, we beat the teams we're supposed to beat and roughly split the games that project as close ones.

We could lose both Pats games and the Chiefs game and still comfortably be in the playoffs.

As much as I'd like to believe this, I can't. I wasn't even confident in the win today until Del Rio ran onto the field.

Nothing is comfortable.

They look fundamentally solid. There's no game on the schedule that I see as "definitely a win" or "definitely a loss."

They can hang with anybody, but at the same time, they can be beat by anybody. They need to be sharp every week. And they have been.

Trust the process, baybeeeee!

(They look like a 10-6 team to me)

Good post, I just completely disagree with 2 points.

1. NE is a lock to win division, we are a half game behind, playing amazing team ball, nothing is a lock for our division.

2. I don't know how you can have any sure losses for this Bills team. The team we just beat by 3 scores beat KC @KC just last week. Again, we are playing team ball, inspired football and I just don't see any sure losses at this point. Tough games? Absolutely.