We are in solid playoff position right now...

bills6969

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 wins should get us a playoff spot. Looking at the remaining schedule, i see two "sure" losses (@NE, @KC) but after that all the games seem "winnable"...throw in 2 WTF losses and we end up at 10-6. Now, i know this is the Bills and i'm not trying to jump the gun, but if there was a year to make the playoffs, this is the year.

11/2 Jets.gif @New York Jets NFLN 8:25 pm 11/12 Saints.gifNEW ORLEANS SAINTS FOX 1:00 pm 11/19 Chargers.gif @Los Angeles Chargers FOX 4:05 pm 11/26 Chiefs.gif @Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1:00 pm 12/3 Patriots.gifNEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CBS 1:00 pm 12/10 Colts.gifINDIANAPOLIS COLTS CBS 1:00 pm 12/17 Dolphins.gifMIAMI DOLPHINS CBS 1:00 pm 12/24 Patriots.gif @New England Patriots CBS 1:00 pm 12/31 Dolphins.gif @Miami Dolphins CBS 1:00 pm

@NY Jets - you aren't really a playoff team if you can't find a way to win this game

New Orleans - defend our dirt - tough game but use the formula

@ LA Chargers - tougher than it seems - Bills histprically, not a good west coast team

@ Kansas City - toughest place to play in NFL in my opinion - this should be a loss.

New England - look at the opponent - nothing more needs to be said

Indianapolis - most winnable game on the schudule

Miami - A mid December game vs Miami - have to win the game

@ New England - Tom Brady = loss 90% of our games vs him

@ Miami - Must win - hopefully not.