Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RichCimini

Claiborne (foot), Brooks (hamstring), Wilkerson (shoulder/ft) and L Thomas (concussion) and Stinson (neck) did not practice. #Jets

Skrine (concussion), Qvale (toe), Shell (neck) and Forte (knee) were limited.

Bowles said it's "gonna be tough" for Wilkerson to play on a short week.

Bowles said it's "possible" that Claiborne could play. Down to 4 healthy CBs -- Roberts, Nelson, Burris and Jones.

@nyjets

DNaTtudW4AA7b-r.jpg

Looks lite white uniforms for the Bills on TNF.

@RichCimini

Claiborne (foot), Brooks (hamstring), Wilkerson (shoulder/ft) and L Thomas (concussion) and Stinson (neck) did not practice. #Jets

Skrine (concussion), Qvale (toe), Shell (neck) and Forte (knee) were limited.

Bowles said it's "gonna be tough" for Wilkerson to play on a short week.

Bowles said it's "possible" that Claiborne could play. Down to 4 healthy CBs -- Roberts, Nelson, Burris and Jones.

@nyjets

DNaTtudW4AA7b-r.jpg

Looks lite white uniforms for the Bills on TNF.

Good...hope it's not red

Josh McCown: Bills Defense Is Playing Hard (9:40)
Jets QB Speaks to Reporters Following Practice on Monday.

Matt Forté: Main Goal Is to Win Games (7:34)
Jets RB Talks with Reporters Following Practice on Monday.

Muhammad Wilkerson: Need to Keep Taking Care of My Body (3:54)
Jets DL Speaks with Reporters in the Locker Room on Monday.

@NYJetsPR

Download @nyjets Media Information for the Week Nine Game vs. Buffalo: http://bit.ly/2lsJWei #JetsNFL_2017_NYJets_v2.png #BUFvsNYJ

DNa6CDfUQAAJRxk.jpg

Someone probably posted this somewhere, so forgive me for asking. How the heck do we watch this game in Rochester on Thursday night? NFL network? Amazon? Over the airwaves? I can never keep track.

I don't know about Rochester, but elsewhere it is on NFL Network.

So we arent wearing red now this year? That sucks. Lol I just caved in and bought the red one

The one time it was the ketchup vs relish bowl a couple years ago, the network was deluged with complaints from color blind viewers who couldn’t distinguish the two teams in dark red and dark green.

I know players don't like Thursday night games because it cuts down on recovery time from the previous Sunday, and they really do need that. The reality though is that both teams are hampered by the short week, so it doesn't really give either team an advantage, and since this game is only a short distance from Buffalo, the flight and transportation issues should not amount to much of a headache for the Bills. The bottom line is that the Thursday night factor should not hurt the Bills all that much. The Bills need to concern themselves more with controlling McCown's passing. McCown has experience and some ability, and Buffalo has given up a lot of yards through the air lately. Gaines is still dealing with the hamstring. I hope he recovers for Thursday, but the short week does make that less likely. I suspect Poyer may be ready, and Elston showed he can play, so that is good. I think the Bills will win this, partly because they are far more comfortable with the offensive and defensive schemes now than they were in the first game of the season. The learning curve with new schemes can be an issue for a team in their first year of using it, but Buffalo is getting past that now. I don't think the Jets have a lot more they can throw at the Bills now than they did in week one.

Someone probably posted this somewhere, so forgive me for asking. How the heck do we watch this game in Rochester on Thursday night? NFL network? Amazon? Over the airwaves? I can never keep track.

CBS and the NFL Network have been simulcasting Thursday Night football.

The Jets are pretty banged-up. I wouldn't rush the Bills' injured guys back.

Division game, could get to 6-2, I don't care who doesn't play for the Jersey Jets, get our guys out there if possible. This is a huge game.Theyre not an easy outing, especially on a short week on road.