Jimmy Graham potentially on trade block

YoloinOhio

I really think NO tries to find a way. I don't know if they necessarily have the OT Seattle is looking for, but they will be one of the teams calling. There would be no learning curve if he went back and NO is right there in that division. Fleener has been a disappointment.

I don't see Glenn going anywhere, especially for a TE in the last year of his deal. Just my 2.

It would be monumentally stupid.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

m

Yes we all know how big of pats* cheerleader you are ,

Yeah...you got me...deep down, I'm praying that Graham ends up in NE....... pretending to be a Bills fan since the OJ days has taken it's toll..........you cracked the code....I give up....

Edited by Iron Maiden

I just don't see Graham as a McDermott kind of guy.

I was thinking about this...you might be right but....do we know already what kind of players he likes?...we do know what kind of players he dislikes....I don't think he'll end up here, but it would be an upgrade for sure....

I really think NO tries to find a way. I don't know if they necessarily have the OT Seattle is looking for, but they will be one of the teams calling. There would be no learning curve if he went back and NO is right there in that division. Fleener has been a disappointment.

I don't see Glenn going anywhere, especially for a TE in the last year of his deal. Just my 2.

Probably wouldve said the same about getting back a corner in the last year of his deal, or a wr in the last year

Graham has taken some serious hits. Ill also keep echoing that Id rather stretch the field with Taylor than give away our LT and continue to gear towards quick throws over the middle.

But who knows

Graham is an UFA after this season. Graham would be taking snaps away from Thomas and O'leary when Clay gets back. That being said, Clay and Graham would make a pretty good TE duo for the Bills offense.

Sweet Jesus my mouth just watered reading that. Clay and Graham? Together??? That would be one of the most delicious TE combos in the league, immediately.

But I suspect McDermott wouldn't want him here, plus he'd come at a pretty hefty price. Also, I can't be certain, but I'm thinking Brees made Graham better....he hasn't been anywhere near his playing level from NO.

Seahawks already have Bennett and Sherman, cant see them trading for another nitwit like Brown.

As far as Graham with the Bills,

I wish the trading deadline was later in the year. Too early to tell if he could make a difference in a playoff run.

....UFA in 2018 so he'd be a rental......no thanks.....................

Perhaps teams should trade all protestors to SEA. Seems like a place they would fit right into and feel at home. Of course , " collusion" will stop this from ever happening. It would be really nice to have only one team of SOBs to ignore.

You are quite invested in this issue as if it impacts your life.