Jimmy Graham potentially on trade block

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clay and Graham together would be a lesser version of the old Pats Gronk and Hernandez. Would be a fun offense to watch. You can line up in running formations with 2 TEs run shady for 5, hurry up and spread those TEs out and throw on a defense with run stoping personnel.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Clay and Graham together would be a lesser version of the old Pats Gronk and Hernandez. Would be a fun offense to watch. You can line up in running formations with 2 TEs run shady for 5, hurry up and spread those TEs out and throw on a defense with run stoping personnel.

They already have Clay, O'Leary, and Thomas who's coming on. I fail to see a pressing need.

They already have Clay, O'Leary, and Thomas who's coming on. I fail to see a pressing need.

I never said it was a pressing need but lets not act as if those 3 are on the same planet as what Graham clay and OLeary could be. I realize he has had a drop off in production since leaving drew brees but I think its a lot to do with the Seahawks and their offense. They have one of the worst offensive designsin the league IMO and the way they try to score is frustrating to watch.

"According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, two teams have approached the Lions in the last week about trading for the rights to Calvin Johnson.

The Lions seem open to the idea and have told interested teams to reach out to Johnson and gauge his interest. However, Johnson's interest in a potential return remains minimal, making it unlikely that a deal will come to fruition ahead of Tuesday's 4 PM ET trade deadline. The Lions have maintained Johnson's rights since his retirement at the end of 2015."

It could be- im a graham fan and Ill say even in the WR room he might be the worst blocker though.

It is ruining the game. As for trading Glenn, I wouldn't do it . I have no doubt that McBeane would or will.

Its not effecting the actual game at all.

Remember- Ill again say I enjoy jimmy and think the process is overrated- but this is the guy the saints took a massive hit to deal because he was such a locker room malcontent. He hasnt produced at the all pro level in years. And hes paid a lot.

Many are shocked and thrilled to get a sixth for dareus for some of those reasons - to then give up a premium talent in Glenn for graham here would seem less than ideal. There would have to be a lot more in this trade for the bills.

Jeez NoSaint, I'd never heard he was a locker room distraction. I know you are closer to the Saints info. No need for Graham. The Bills don't throw the ball much.

He was much beloved.

Then the contract dispute. He argued the tag should be the WR tag. Saints played hard ball. He was VERY upset.

They signed a long term deal and he carried enough resentment that they very quickly traded him - creating a big time cap hit since he was only a year removed from the signing bonus.

It was a dramatic year or so. Between him and galette, they gave out two big time deals that they shipped out almost immediately, creating massive dead cap. When looking at their last few years THAT is why theyve struggled, not the brees deal

Bills want picks. Seahawks already traded their 2nd for Sheldon Richardson and probably unwilling to lose another top pick in the draft. That's probably the sticking point

I prefer players. Look how well the Browns are playing with all those picks