I love Zo but man...

The juice

I know that PFF is often a little goofy with numbers but they surprisingly have him the fifth rated edge rusher in the league, alongside most of the top guys like Von Miller and Cameron Wake, etc.

those guys can't cover much either.

Hes a great story. He did a great job last year. Stand up guy, very good STs player....I had no interest in having him back this year. He just had no fit in this defense. We have Preston Brown out there already running around with a piano on his back. We really dont need 2 LBs on the field that cant run. Brown should be the SLB. The Lorax should be strictly STs or not on the roster. Love having him on the team. If its a 3-4, different story. He just doesnt fit this defense...

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way!

PFF use a lot of college interns and cheap labor who just watch games and arbitrarily grade individual players. That used to be real bad, they let anybody watch him try to judge not knowing anything about football. That their intersbe have gotten better, but it's still not that great at

Hes a great story. He did a great job last year. Stand up guy, very good STs player....I had no interest in having him back this year. He just had no fit in this defense. We have Preston Brown out there already running around with a piano on his back. We really dont need 2 LBs on the field that cant run. Brown should be the SLB. The Lorax should be strictly STs or not on the roster. Love having him on the team. If its a 3-4, different story. He just doesnt fit this defense...

Umm...yeah OK...I completely disagree

Huge liability in the passing game when asked to cover. Really showed against the bucs. Having a hard time figuring out what Buff can do to cover his deficiency

Until last season, he's been not much more than a special teams player, something unusual happened last season. It shouldn't be a surprise that his career as a top end pass rusher didn't take off at the age of 34 this season.

Umm...yeah OK...I completely disagree

Im not sure how you can comprehend this defensive scheme and disagree with what I am saying. He has no place as a 4-3 LB. Other teams try and force Alexander and Brown into coverage because they are both way to slow to stay with anyone. They are both major liabilitys in the passing game and cause monster holes in the defense. Its the wrong era to be a run down LB. 20 years ago, fine. Now you need to run if you are a lb. especially in a 4-3