Down 27-20..

Another Fan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mentioned anywhere but worth it: When asked about the end of half debacle, McD stepped right up and said, "that's on me".

Go to 1:25:

That is a real leader there.

Love it.

Meh, a real leader would have come to the press conference wearing a Hokies helmet

I wasn't confident until the final tackle... And even then I paused to double check for a penalty flag. Being a Bills' fan is not for the faint of heart! LOL

That play is still not over.....

sadly though that play could make Poyer season over if torn pec is confirmed.

A big difference in this year vs previous years is we're finding a way to make big stops when we have to and force turnovers at critical moments.

I'm sure a lot of it has to do with luck, but we've seen the defense punch so many balls out and step up in big situations ... one has to believe this has McDermott's fingerprints on it.

Very encouraging for the future.

I watched the Arizona game last year with a bunch of Bills fans and one Pats* fan. The Pats* fan was laughing at us for how nervous we were until the last tic of the clock. He kept saying "you guys are dominating this game, why are you so nervous?"

You don't know what it's like until you've walked all these miles in our shoes...

I empathize.

I go by the Rule of Eight. I'm never confident of a Bills win unless we're up by more than 8 points with fewer than 8 seconds left on the clock.

I empathize.

I go by the Rule of Eight. I'm never confident of a Bills win unless we're up by more than 8 points with fewer than 8 seconds left on the clock.

I have a similar rule, expressed as a Boolean (true/false) equation:

Confidence = BillsLead > [8 x TimeRemainingInGame (in minutes)]

Likely the case, but it's never over until there are all zeros on the clock. Good for you to stick it out.

C'mon, admit it. Even with zeros on the clock, you were watching TB run the razzle dazzle play, and kept moving the ball from player to player, and somewhere deep in the back of your mind you were thinking "If these sonsabitches score on this freaking play..."

C'mon, admit it. Even with zeros on the clock, you were watching TB run the razzle dazzle play, and kept moving the ball from player to player, and somewhere deep in the back of your mind you were thinking "If these sonsabitches score on this freaking play..."

:lol: Nope. I knew Dareus would say enough and just end the "drama".

Be honest how many here thought we were in real trouble? Even tying it at 27-27 I was nervous Tampa was gonna milk the clock at get a field goal.

Years of seeing bad results, has always made me skeptical. Still the Atlanta game and today's are gradually changing that in me a little. Still a ways to go but glad about today.

Go Bills!

Oh, yeah. When the Bucs tied it, I was already a little depressed. Then the fumble and touchdown, and I got down. It's a conditioned response after years of watching the same show over and over.

I wasn't quite sure how to react when the Bills turned the game around. It was so un-Bills-like.

TBH, I turned it off after TB scored. I felt I had seen this game before. I was shocked when I checked the final score.

Man, you gotta play to the whistle. Would you guys have turned off the Houston comeback game when we went down 35-3? Just suspend judgement til the final gun.

If it was any other defense than the worst defense in the NFL I would say we probably lose that game.

I swear I'll never understand why some of you can't just appreciate the win.

This is precisely the kind of game the Bills would puke all over in previous seasons. Half the roster seems to be people the Bills pulled off an Amtrak headed to Schenectady. You had a 100-yard receiver signed days before. You had Tyrod throwing every ball you could possibly want. Hell, when was the last time you saw an interception by an Italian, for crying out loud?

The team is playing their guts out for a coach I'm told has an ego too big to be successful.

How some of you don't appreciate all of this is beyond me.