Down 27-20..

Another Fan

What a difference a WR that TT knows and trusts and is a legit NFL talent makes.

That 4th Qtr TT throw to DT to answer the Yucks TD was magical.

Looked like they had been together for 2 years - oh that's right - they had.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not tell a lie.

I leaned back, crossed my elbows and said "they're going to lose this !@#$ing game".

showed some heart and no quitting today.

great win!!

I did the same. I told the Pats** bride that the boys were done because TT doesn't lead them to victory. Happy to be wrong!!

Be honest how many here thought we were in real trouble? Even tying it at 27-27 I was nervous Tampa was gonna milk the clock at get a field goal.

Years of seeing bad results, has always made me skeptical. Still the Atlanta game and today's are gradually changing that in me a little. Still a ways to go but glad about today.

Go Bills!

I still think we're in trouble, because Tyrod can't lead 4th-quarter comebacks...

I will give the same answer I gave to the people who were predicting a 4-12 season: The Bills can run, and stop the run, which means, in today's NFL you get 8-8 at least. Thus, being down by 7 with 4+ mins on the clock, most likely meant overtime, and certainly not an auto-loss.

Facts in evidence: This was a prototypical 8-8 team performance, because we tried to lose every way there is...except throwing a pick.

Yet, we won. How? Not throwing a pick + no quitting + a street FA, VETERAN, WR coming in and having a career day + that FA making the run viable. And, we had an 8-8 fumble performance. They got one on a good D play, but so did we.

See, the thing is: we were never going to lose more than 8 games. Never. Today == winning a game we might have lost, if we were going to be an 8-8 team. Now? We're a 9-7 team. Winning last game would have statistically made us a lock for 11-5. But we didn't win.

So, the stats say we've moved our chance of being at least a 9-7 team to above 50%. Now, hope says 10-6, reality says 9-7, and who the F knows? The Pats just beat Atlanta, which was a major stat shift if they had lost. But they didn't. Ultimately?

We've won 4 games, so the 4-12 people are already wrong.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

When the Buccaneers took a 27-20, I was not feeling good, but not giving up.

Then Tyrod hits a deep pass to Thompson. A play I did not expect.

Although I was worried that the Bills scored too fast. Is it just me or did Tampa Bay even try to stop Shady when he got his second touchdown?

Then Tre'Davious White makes that great play giving the Bills the ball back.

It was exciting if not nerve wracking, but they got the win.

Now keep making more adjustments and get ready for the Raiders.

When the Buccaneers took a 27-20, I was not feeling good, but not giving up.

Then Tyrod hits a deep pass to Thompson. A play I did not expect.

Although I was worried that the Bills scored too fast. Is it just me or did Tampa Bay even try to stop Shady when he got his second touchdown?

Then Tre'Davious White makes that great play giving the Bills the ball back.

It was exciting if not nerve wracking, but they got the win.

Now keep making more adjustments and get ready for the Raiders.

I'm a believer that no team in any sport any year any time wins without a couple star players. That's why I was against the Watkins trade. I thought and still think he will be a star player. That's debatable for sure but let's not argue that here. Right now we have one star player, Shady. Star players make game changing plays at opportune times because they are stars. There is something about them that makes them different. There are only let's say 60 of them at any one time in the league. Some teams have 3-4 and some 0-1.

After six games it's possible that Tre White will be a star. It's surely not a given. But what he did in this game is what star players do. He has made a bunch of great plays in his six game career. His return of a fumble in the Falcon game was a star player play because not everyone would have picked the ball up like that. He actually practices that every day. He grabs obvious incomplete passes in practice during the week, scoops them up and runs them all the way back to the endzone just to make that his mindset. Players have spoken about it.

It's one of those I don't know how it works but it's true things. In hockey, the puck gravitates to star players

I will not tell a lie.

I leaned back, crossed my elbows and said "they're going to lose this !@#$ing game".

showed some heart and no quitting today.

great win!!

Same thing here. That was a lovely surprise. I am trusting the process more and more,

Be honest how many here thought we were in real trouble? Even tying it at 27-27 I was nervous Tampa was gonna milk the clock at get a field goal.

Years of seeing bad results, has always made me skeptical. Still the Atlanta game and today's are gradually changing that in me a little. Still a ways to go but glad about today.

Go Bills!

I thought Tampa let them score so quickly after the big play to get the ball back with enough time to score and win it

The Bills left 6 points on the table: missed FG and dumb play at the end of the first half.

The defense was not covering the flats in the second half.

I had lost all confidence.

I agree. THe Buc's WR/TEs were making it look so easy in the 2nd half scoring 3 TDs after being restricted to 6 points in the 1st half. Losing Gaines hurt the secondary. Wright is not a good player and ALexander was exposed.