Marshawn pushes Ref: Predictions

Heres how this plays out:

1) Marshawn and Jack Del Rio have a joint news conference apologizing for his actions

2) Roger suspends Lynch for 2 games for leaving sideline and pushing ref

3) Twitter explodes with comments about how it was an innocent shove, heat of battle, etc.

4) Richard Sherman vows he will sew a #24 on his uniform this Sunday

5) Lynch files appeal through NFLPA

6) The appeal wont be heard until next week so Lynch and NFLPA file for restraining order with Circuit Court

7) Facebook erupts with memes showing it was only an innocent shove and gifs demonstrating how Lynch really didnt see the ref (Look, there...he wasnt even looking at the ref)

8) The Circuit Court grants injunctive relief so Lynch can still play

9) Roger files with Circuit Court of Appeals to reinstate 2 game suspension

10) NFLPA takes deposition of ref saying he wasnt injured and really didnt mean to throw the flag

11) Lynch is featured on a 30 for 30 piece explaining how his upbringing made him want to go out and help his team mate so his leaving the sideline should be excused

12) NFLPA asks for new rule change that allows high profile players to assist team mates when extra help is deemed necessary on Primetime games.

13) Roger agrees to rule change so long as Lynch is suspended one game after the Bills game.

14) NFL Owners ask for more introductions like the one on Thurday that preached Time to Hate before the game

15) Lynch plays in the Bills game and rushes for 38 yards on 6 carries.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lynch takes out his frustration when Oakland plays the Bills. He runs over 6 women. Gets pulled over and the nice police officer finds gun in car.

Forgot- says its not his fault. NFL MADE HIM DO IT.

Edited by mead107

I'd bet this plus a statement apologising for pushing the official and some damage control from the Raiders.

@footballzebras

No chance of suspension, but Lynch will get hit w/at least $30,387 for contacting ref, $6,076 for enter fight area

Ouch!! Thats gonna hurt. This will send a clear message to any other players making $10 million per year not to enter the field or push refs.

Ouch!! Thats gonna hurt. This will send a clear message to any other players making $10 million per year not to enter the field or push refs.

In a league where you get four games for cheating your way to enhanced performance and six games for beating your spouse, not a lot of leeway to punish a guy for a love tap on a ref.

If they make the punishments for the really bad stuff effective, they'd have some wiggle room to send messages.

I'd bet this plus a statement apologising for pushing the official and some damage control from the Raiders.

@footballzebras

No chance of suspension, but Lynch will get hit w/at least $30,387 for contacting ref, $6,076 for enter fight area

Lynch was seen later in the stands, watching the game. Is there also a fine coming for that? Isn't the rule that anyone ejected had to go/stay in the lockerroom until game's end? Just wondering....

Lynch was seen later in the stands, watching the game. Is there also a fine coming for that? Isn't the rule that anyone ejected had to go/stay in the lockerroom until game's end? Just wondering....

Apparently not:

DMjaNR8V4AIzWtX.jpg

Steve Smith watched the game with his son after getting ejected two years ago so I assume this is legit - https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/08/29/steve-smith-ravens-son-ejection-fight-thanks-nfl

The Raiders OC should be suspended for calling a QB draw up the middle on 3rd and 10 with a back-injured immobile QB.

Carr confirmed after the game that he checked into the draw play. I think he's legitimately crazy.

Edited by Blokestradamus

@footballzebras

Wow, I had no idea that the NFL had such a weak response to "leaving the bench." I'd be surprised with no suspension and my prediction then would be that the rules committee recommends a change this coming off season.

Apparently not:

DMjaNR8V4AIzWtX.jpg

Steve Smith watched the game with his son after getting ejected two years ago so I assume this is legit - https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2015/08/29/steve-smith-ravens-son-ejection-fight-thanks-nfl

Carr confirmed after the game that he checked into the draw play. I think he's legitimately crazy.

Hero ball right there. Needs to be a bit more in control.

You can take a man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a man.

Lynch and his entourage later seen filming homemade rap video of Lynch with a gun in his hand yellin "Fug da PO-lice. Fug dem REF-rees."

:thumbdown: very poor response

why do people hate Lynch?

He is a fun loving stoner who is good at playing running back

:thumbsup:

The Raiders OC should be suspended for calling a QB draw up the middle on 3rd and 10 with a back-injured immobile QB.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oops, just read Blokes post saying Carr checked to the play so those thumbs up are for Carr to get his own head examined.

Edited by Cripple Creek