TNF: KC vs. OAK on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime at 8:25 PM ET

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think TT has got it tought here? From Chiefsplanet website just now:

Chiefs.... I am no longer a fan.. I am selling my Dec. 10 tickets. I am selling or burning all my gear. Once smith is gone. I may revisit the Chiefs but not until they get rid of that piece of **** QB. He is a worthless ****ing crap ass.. I love thie KC Chiefs... I love going to the games. But i will not spend a dime nor support them until they get rid of Smith. Good Bye!

Chiefs.... I am no longer a fan.. I am selling my Dec. 10 tickets. I am selling or burning all my gear. Once smith is gone. I may revisit the Chiefs but not until they get rid of that piece of **** QB. He is a worthless ****ing crap ass.. I love thie KC Chiefs... I love going to the games. But i will not spend a dime nor support them until they get rid of Smith. Good Bye![/size]

:lol: Smith had a pretty good game

Chiefs.... I am no longer a fan.. I am selling my Dec. 10 tickets. I am selling or burning all my gear. Once smith is gone. I may revisit the Chiefs but not until they get rid of that piece of **** QB. He is a worthless ****ing crap ass.. I love thie KC Chiefs... I love going to the games. But i will not spend a dime nor support them until they get rid of Smith. Good Bye!

What an idiot. Some fans deserve a long turn on the bottom of the heap.

:lol: Smith had a pretty good game

342/3/0 and 30 points? Naah. :lol:

Should blame the defense if anything.

Well... looks like Oakland is back to being an L

Tonight's game epitomized how raiders kept winning last season.

And it also emphasized how important it is to have receivers that actually have talent in the 4th quarter of a game.

The Bills are an overachieving team that has to count on their opponents screwing up to win games.

The Raiders are back on a mission and the east coast factor is no longer even an advantage for us when they have extreme momentum and extra rest going in their favor

Oh and did I mention they have hardly any injuries? Probably biggest advantage of all. Carr might still be "recovering" but he just threw for 400 including a game winning drive so he's fine

The last Raiders drive, both throws to Cook are throws Tyrod doesn't even attempt. He would hold on to the ball and run. He won't let his receivers make plays. And yes, the Raiders are back. Cooper is back. Carr is back. They looked healthy on offense. We need to knock Carr on his ass and put him in pain to win this one. Chiefs are suddenly beatable and the AFC is tight. Another win and the vulnerable Pats are back in the drivers seat. Damn.

The last Raiders drive, both throws to Cook are throws Tyrod doesn't even attempt. He would hold on to the ball and run. He won't let his receivers make plays. And yes, the Raiders are back. Cooper is back. Carr is back. They looked healthy on offense. We need to knock Carr on his ass and put him in pain to win this one. Chiefs are suddenly beatable and the AFC is tight. Another win and the vulnerable Pats are back in the drivers seat. Damn.

Our DBs play much better than that. Oakland was never gonna be an easy game but we aren't letting Carr go for 400+ and 3 TDs.

What an absolutely ridiculous comment. Just ridiculous. The Bills may well lose to the Raiders, but to pack it in after tonight's game is the most pussified comment someone can make.

Whatever happened to smart Bills fans? Did you all freaking die?

And it also emphasized how important it is to have receivers that actually have talent in the 4th quarter of a game.

The Bills are an overachieving team that has to count on their opponents screwing up to win games.

The Raiders are back on a mission and the east coast factor is no longer even an advantage for us when they have extreme momentum and extra rest going in their favor

Oh and did I mention they have hardly any injuries? Probably biggest advantage of all. Carr might still be "recovering" but he just threw for 400 including a game winning drive so he's fine

Maybe we should just forfeit to them.

What an absolutely ridiculous comment. Just ridiculous. The Bills may well lose to the Raiders, but to pack it in after tonight's game is the most pussified comment someone can make.

As franchise, the Raiders are 7-14 at Buffalo. Doooomed.

Maybe I should have mentioned that I live in Oakland, so I hold the Bills-Raiders matchups a little closer to heart than most probably do and our teams were in the same boat for 10+ years so I am admittedly envious of their franchise turning it around while we remain in mediocrity.

But as far as your smart bills fan comment, are you implying that the "smart fans" are all the homers that convince themselves the Bills are going to win every single week? As if they hadn't followed the team once in the past 16 years? Or whatever number we are on; I've honestly lost count.

I am a frustrated Bills fan, and that's completely reasonable

Edited by BobBelcher

They gave up 30 points. Our secondary is much better than the Chiefs. We're at home and Oakland has to travel cross country. Relax. It's still a winnable game.

Maybe focus on the Bucs first.

My thoughts exactly. Put your balls back on people.

They gave up 30 points. Our secondary is much better than the Chiefs. We're at home and Oakland has to travel cross country. Relax. It's still a winnable game.

Maybe focus on the Bucs first.

Exactly. One game at a time Doc. Well be overachieving all season