TNF: KC vs. OAK on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime at 8:25 PM ET

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is one of the craziest games I have ever been to.

I have never seen two untimed downs in a game before.

Raiders fans were going out of their minds, of course.

How stupid is Marshawn?

The officials made some ridiculous calls.

Smith & Carr were on fire, and I did not expect that much scoring in this game.

Raiders needed that win badly, but I'm not afraid of them. We can beat anybody.

How ANYONE can watch that game and come away with that conclusion baffles me.

:lol:

Some folks are still delusional about this team.

Even if the Bills beats the Bucs the Raiders game is massively more important given it's a conference game against a team that most felt would be a legit SB team this year. And I've felt all along that any chance the Bills have at making the playoffs hinges on head to head tie breakers against the AFC West which I still think is a better division than the AFC East regardless of the current standings.

We took care of business against the Broncos but it's going to be a much tougher task against the Raiders is Carr and that offense is truly back on track.

Have you ever watched any other Raiders game? Like maybe one of the 4 straight they lost going into last night?

:lol:

They also were without Carr one game and he wasn't obviously 100% last week against the Chargers.

If he is back and 100% healthy it changes everything and the Raiders are capable of going on a serious run and last nights win could be a catalyst for that.

Big difference playing on the road against the Bills and their defense vs. home against the Chiefs whose defense has actually been prettty bad this year despite their previous 5-0 start but we'll see what happens.

Think TT has got it tought here? From Chiefsplanet website just now:

Chiefs.... I am no longer a fan.. I am selling my Dec. 10 tickets. I am selling or burning all my gear. Once smith is gone. I may revisit the Chiefs but not until they get rid of that piece of **** QB. He is a worthless ****ing crap ass.. I love thie KC Chiefs... I love going to the games. But i will not spend a dime nor support them until they get rid of Smith. Good Bye!

Scoring 30 points and passing for three TDs is a pretty good night by Smith. That loss wasn't on him.

Fans should be banned from keyboards for two hours after any loss...

All correct calls. Probably could have called on Crabtree again on the winning TD, he pushed off.

Yeah I found a replay. there was a grab and a push off. could have gone both ways there too lol . this was one epic crazy game.

The best 0.00 seconds of football ever REPLAY:

https://streamable.com/q26p5

Edited by CanadianFan

Scoring 30 points and passing for three TDs is a pretty good night by Smith. That loss wasn't on him.

Fans should be banned from keyboards for two hours after any loss...

i think he should be upset at Chiefs defense, not the QB

Some folks are still delusional about this team.

Even if the Bills beats the Bucs the Raiders game is massively more important given it's a conference game against a team that most felt would be a legit SB team this year. And I've felt all along that any chance the Bills have at making the playoffs hinges on head to head tie breakers against the AFC West which I still think is a better division than the AFC East regardless of the current standings.

We took care of business against the Broncos but it's going to be a much tougher task against the Raiders is Carr and that offense is truly back on track.

They also were without Carr one game and he wasn't obviously 100% last week against the Chargers.

If he is back and 100% healthy it changes everything and the Raiders are capable of going on a serious run and last nights win could be a catalyst for that.

Big difference playing on the road against the Bills and their defense vs. home against the Chiefs whose defense has actually been prettty bad this year despite their previous 5-0 start but we'll see what happens.

Raider's defense stinks.

Raider's defense stinks.

On paper their overall numbers aren't impressive but PFF actually has them graded out as a top 10 defense just like us.

They made the plays they needed to last night and KC got super lucky on a few plays including a deflection that bounced right into the receivers hands for a long TD.

Also still think it was another major mistake by this team to pass on a local product like Khalil Mack who is a straight up MONSTER.

On paper their overall numbers aren't impressive but PFF actually has them graded out as a top 10 defense just like us.

They made the plays they needed to last night and KC got super lucky on a few plays including a deflection that bounced right into the receivers hands for a long TD.

Also still think it was another major mistake by this team to pass on a local product like Khalil Mack who is a straight up MONSTER.

He's not a local product, he went to UB but he's from Florida. IF Mack wasn't a risk he wouldn't have fallen as much as he did. I'm glad he's made a name for himself as a UB Alum and sure it hurts we didn't get him in retrospect but hindsight really helps anyone talking that draft, as I'll admit I thought our best option then was stay at 10 and take TE Ebron.

Edited by The Jokeman