Bucs message board

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's entertaining. No mention of the Bills on the first two pages I went through. But apparently "if you hate Jameis you are either a Gator or a racist" :lol:

Some gem threads. They want Fitzy and saw one poster say his deep ball is better than Winston's 🤔

https://www.pewterreport.com/forums/forum/the-red-board/page/2/

Its flipping amazing how the backup QB is always the best thing anywhere. Comedy hour. Thanks for posting this.

Surprised the Bucs have a fan message board.

HAHAH

Lose out might be a bit extreme, but this team's prospects certainly aren't good if they can't beat a 2-3 team with a terrible defense at home coming out of the bye.

Who ARE you? And who sent you here?

No one will be laughing if fitz drops 33 on the bills

no way this offense can keep up with that

Matt Ryan could only muster 17 points at home. No team has scored more than 20 on the Bills. But we're worried Fitz is going to hang 33 on us? :doh:

Matt Ryan could only muster 17 points at home. No team has scored more than 20 on the Bills. But we're worried Fitz is going to hang 33 on us? :doh:

That is a fair point, but losing Julio and Sanu helped. Fitzy has some weapons to work with in Evans, Jackson, Brate and Howard. You know he is going to sling it around.... Hopefully we get bad fitz and/or our new secondary gets him a few times. I think it is a mistake to just assume he is going to suck, he may even be better than Winston for any given game.

It doesn't matter who starts at qb for the Bucs. They're going to lose by two scores.

The team has potential but they're just not clicking enough to come into Orchard Park and win. We aren't a great team but we're a better than they are, especially with our home crowd and defense.

Click on your name, then Manage Ignore Prefs.

Join the club! I did it yesterday and it instantly improved my TSW experience.

I will admit SaviorPeterman is a new kind of troll. He acts sympathetic, like he's on your side, while trolling you. Points for originality.

No way it would happen against this secondary but he's more than capable of leading the Bucs to a win in Buffalo with talent they have on offense and fact the bills will once again likely struggle to get 14+ points.

Don't you have something better to do?