Bucs message board

YoloinOhio

It's entertaining. No mention of the Bills on the first two pages I went through. But apparently "if you hate Jameis you are either a Gator or a racist" :lol:

Some gem threads. They want Fitzy and saw one poster say his deep ball is better than Winston's 🤔

https://www.pewterreport.com/forums/forum/the-red-board/page/2/

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's entertaining. No mention of the Bills on the first two pages I went through. But apparently "if you hate Jameis you are either a Gator or a racist" :lol:

Some gem threads. They want Fitzy and saw one poster say his deep ball is better than Winston's

https://www.pewterreport.com/forums/forum/the-red-board/page/2/

hahaha....poor disillusioned buc fans....noodle arm fitzy?? How quick they turn on their QB....wow and i thought we were bad...

hahaha....poor disillusioned buc fans....noodle arm fitzy?? How quick they turn on their QB....wow and i thought we were bad...

I just pray that if Fitz does play that he doesn't go all Joe Montana on us, like he did with the Jets...don't think I could take another one of those.

I just pray that if Fitz does play that he doesn't go all Joe Montana on us, like he did with the Jets...don't think I could take another one of those.

No way it would happen against this secondary but he's more than capable of leading the Bucs to a win in Buffalo with talent they have on offense and fact the bills will once again likely struggle to get 14+ points.

No way it would happen against this secondary but he's more than capable of leading the Bucs to a win in Buffalo with talent they have on offense and fact the bills will once again likely struggle to get 14+ points.

McCoy is going to run all over that soft defense.

Doesn’t anyone remember that Thursday night game against fitzy last year? I know i do, i think I have PTSD from it.

That could never happen again, right? It has to even out to get back to the mean, right? :(

I really hope so, because if we can't move the ball against the 31st ranked defense (at home) we aren't going anywhere this year and truly might lose out..

No, a loss to the bucs does not mean we are losing out... My god. This is the NFL, crazy **** happens. Should the Broncos lose out for losing to the win less giants at home?

Doesn’t anyone remember that Thursday night game against fitzy last year? I know i do, i think I have PTSD from it.

Against a not so good Ryan defense. This defense should dominate him.

dont know yet. Will have to see if and when he practices. I'm guessing TB will want to keep the Bills guessing as long as possible.

Sal M claims it will be Fitz.

That game still seems surreal...

The board doesn't sound far off from our own - QB haters, A?22, Fire coach(es), Are expectations too high?, Fitz curse, who is going to be Sapp / our past superstar at that position. :beer:

Doesnt anyone remember that Thursday night game against fitzy last year? I know i do, i think I have PTSD from it.

the opener? I don't remember much of that but I found a lot of interesting photos on my phone the next day.

I remember it sucked. For sure