Martavis Bryant wants out

QB Bills

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's requesting a trade from the Steelers then that's already a red flag.

He is a pin cushion for red flags.

But he is the physical ideal of a deep threat.........big target, very fast, good tracker of the football and acrobatic catch ability.

There is no point to sign receivers with a QB that can't throw to open receivers

I agree

Addicted to pot? Really?

Pot is so easy to stop if you really want to unlike coke/meth,opioid,tobacco, alcohols. So crazy the misconceptions of pot.

Edited by xRUSHx

Girlfriend confirms it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/16/martavis-bryants-girlfriend-appears-to-confirm-he-wants-to-be-traded/

I think a 4th will get it done. Have been wanting him on the roster since he torched us in a preseason game. Please make it happen!

I doubt he has that kind of value.......he is nearing the end of his contract, is a huge drug suspension concern and wants to be traded mid-season.

Buffalo would be an ideal fit for him because he'd just need to run 2 routes so he could fit in pretty quick........but I don't think anyone will pay more than a 6th and probably only a 7th.

I doubt he has that kind of value.......he is nearing the end of his contract, is a huge drug suspension concern and wants to be traded mid-season.

Buffalo would be an ideal fit for him because he'd just need to run 2 routes so he could fit in pretty quick........but I don't think anyone will pay more than a 6th and probably only a 7th.

Yep. He would have a clearly defined , and limited role for now. But an important one. I think a 6th would get it done with his baggage. Good player though and one the Bills could use.

Josh Gordon 2.0

Well he has atleast made it back. Though i do not see Beane or Mcdermott giving up anythiing of substance for him. He doesn't seem to fit the players they are targeting. Would he be ok with only a handful of targets? Now on the field I think he would be lethal down the field with Taylor. Wouldn't take long to get him acclimated. Go's or comebacks. He has the speed and size to be the deep threat the offense is looking for.

Martavis Bryant has denied requesting a trade.

This is part and parcel for these sorts of stories. It's irrelevant, anyways, since a trade is extremely unlikely. Bryant is right to be upset with his early usage, and needs to be a bigger part of the offense going forward. The Steelers need his explosive play-making ability, especially in the red zone. Bryant is a squeaky wheel who could get some grease in Week 7.

Oct 16 - 1:33 PM

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2017/10/martavis_bryant_juju_instagram.html

Martavis Bryant said this on Instagram after a fan said Juju Smith-Schuster was better:

"JuJu is no where near better than me, fool. All they need to do is give me what I want and y'all can have JuJu and whoever else."

Oh boy...

Edited by HappyDays