TNF: Eagles vs. Panthers on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh huh. When you find your Bills jersey, let me know.

Dude I bleed red, white and blue. I dont live in Buffalo, grew up there through 19 years. and moved away. So I take constant sheee-ite from Steeler, 6 championship Pittsburgh fans about why Im a Bills fan. I wear the colors.. But Im football savvy enough to know TT is a border line NFL starter, that will never take a team near the promised land. .

Edited by billsfan714

Matty Ice. The guy is clutch.

Maybe he can serve a useful purpose and beat NE in a couple weeks.

stacking up the games i'm seeing it as potentially one of the best games of the year as both teams pair well together. i was thinking we beat atlanta because our strengths dominate their weaknesses.

new england is bringing an efficient offense that cannot find an identity or run game to a team that has more than enough offense to go around. what i really would like to see is atlanta recover to play full strength against a slow new england linebacker unit that isn't able to instincively react as they always have. their cb's are playing too complicated and will pair well if they can go straight up man in which case the dl of new england is going to get a lot of devonte freeman and a lot of short routes to exploit new englands man coverage.

giphy.gif

oh wait, not sure he had a choice there.

i also couldn't believe how aggressive belichick got. i think he was down and out, against the ropes and just went chaos theory and went to dleiver as much pain as he could. it ended up yielding results as atlanta kept throwing and it worked. i'm amazed. worst game ever seen by me.

My dream scenario is the NE fans chanting MVP and mocking Matty Ice who responds by throwing 400+ yards and 5 TD en route to a 42-17 win and a lot of sad spoiled faces in the stands

i think i face him that week in ff

oh wait, not sure he had a choice there.

i also couldn't believe how aggressive belichick got. i think he was down and out, against the ropes and just went chaos theory and went to dleiver as much pain as he could. it ended up yielding results as atlanta kept throwing and it worked. i'm amazed. worst game ever seen by me.

i think i face him that week in ff

Can't take a sack there.

Boy, that Wentz sure stinks.

Right, HappyDays?

He's very average. Did you watch the game at all? He had one very good drive and 2 drives that started at like the Carolina 10. He still has the problem he had last year where he sails the ball too much, but at least now those high passes go out of bounds instead of into the hands of the defender. Progress!

As I predicted when Happy Days was ripping the 5 TD rookie on SNF.... here he is ripping Wentz on TNF.

As night follows day the CoT tell us all the young QBs in the league suck..... it is comical at this point the levels they will go to prop up their boy. This narrative is absolutely designed so that in April they can argue against drafting a QB in the 1st round again.

Until this team finds a franchise QB (and it 100% does not have one) it will not be a consistent contender. I don't mind anyone arguing against some of the over the top "Tyrod sucks" or "Tyrod is a running back playing QB" stuff.... but the cult isn't content to do that no matter what they tell you. Unless all other QBs are being ridiculed they are not content.

I don't care at this stage if I am banned from the forum for saying this. Maybe some of the other members saying it have a reputation for crusading at times... I would like to think the reputation I have made for myself in 4 years here is that I am a reasonable poster who always tries to engage with the argument. But I think the CoT has reached comical levels.

Some people have opined that they are "sick of Tyrod". I am not sick of Tyrod, he is a likeable, easy to root for guy - but I am sick to the back teeth of the Cult of Tyrod. It is real. And it lives on TSW.

As I predicted when Happy Days was ripping the 5 TD rookie on SNF.... here he is ripping Wentz on TNF.

As night follows day the CoT tell us all the young QBs in the league suck..... it is comical at this point the levels they will go to prop up their boy. This narrative is absolutely designed so that in April they can argue against drafting a QB in the 1st round again.

Until this team finds a franchise QB (and it 100% does not have one) it will not be a consistent contender. I don't mind anyone arguing against some of the over the top "Tyrod sucks" or "Tyrod is a running back playing QB" stuff.... but the cult isn't content to do that no matter what they tell you. Unless all other QBs are being ridiculed they are not content.

I don't care at this stage if I am banned from the forum for saying this. Maybe some of the other members saying it have a reputation for crusading at times... I would like to think the reputation I have made for myself in 4 years here is that I am a reasonable poster who always tries to engage with the argument. But I think the CoT has reached comical levels.

Some people have opined that they are "sick of Tyrod". I am not sick of Tyrod, he is a likeable, easy to root for guy - but I am sick to the back teeth of the Cult of Tyrod. It is real. And it lives on TSW.

I'm out of the cult. The best you can do with Tyrod is make the playoffs in today's NFL and that's not what the goal should be. I think McDermott and Beane realize that and it's why we picked up an extra 2nd and 3rd rounder. We should find a trading partner with those arsenal of picks to get the quarterback of our choosing in next year's draft.

He's very average. Did you watch the game at all? He had one very good drive and 2 drives that started at like the Carolina 10. He still has the problem he had last year where he sails the ball too much, but at least now those high passes go out of bounds instead of into the hands of the defender. Progress!

Made a few really nice third down passes late in the game. He also threw a big deep ball on their long drive.

He does occasionally make the easy ones look hard.

Cam looked incredibly off last night fwiw.

Lol

You're the same guy praising TT and saying nobody would take Wentz over him.

Literally everyone would, besides a very special select few that roam this board.

Agendas, for sure.

Wentz was more the QB from day one than TT was or ever will be, yet these same CoT posters cited stats as to why he wasn't...ignoring what was clear to the trained eye.

Those posters are either blinded by their love for a mediocre QB, or they just don't understand the game that well. Those are the only two answers for such foolishness.

Bills Fans, Letting the Perfect Be The Enemy of The Good Since 1997.

- Cam: sure, he took them to the playoffs, went 15-1 in 2015, but he lost the Super Bowl and is definitely not Hall of Fame material. So lucky we missed out on him!

- Wentz: sure, he started from Day 1, made the Eagles competitive right away, and so far has led his team to the best record in the conference in his second season. But I still see some inconsistency ... he's no Brady! So glad we didn't get him; let's hold out for the real deal who will be available someday in some other draft (universe?)

- Watson: sure, he took over right away, and immediately turned a dormant offense into something opponents now worry about. Sure, he had that 5 touchdown game. But he hasn't looked perfect! I'm concerned about his fastball velocity. We were very smart to pass on him at pick #10! We were able to get a Franchise Cornerback AND perhaps and additional 32nd overall pick by trading down!

:rolleyes:

Hey man I like Watson. And Wentz appears to be improving from last yr when he hit a major wall. But i also support TT on this team and believe the offense has been, and can be successful with him. Not mutually exclusive things.

Agendas, for sure.

Wentz was more the QB from day one than TT was or ever will be, yet these same CoT posters cited stats as to why he wasn't...ignoring what was clear to the trained eye.

Those posters are either blinded by their love for a mediocre QB, or they just don't understand the game that well. Those are the only two answers for such foolishness.

The only one with an agenda is you. You totally disappeared the two weeks Tyrod played reasonably well. You made some victim post about why you no longer want to be a part of this board.

As predicted the minute Tyrod had a bad game you came back in full force with your CoT bull ****.

The only one with an agenda is you. You totally disappeared the two weeks Tyrod played reasonably well. You made some victim post about why you no longer want to be a part of this board.

As predicted the minute Tyrod had a bad game you came back in full force with your CoT bull ****.

There were a handful of people that did that. Its those miserable people that bother me the most.