Interesting Dareus post on facebook-Bills Mafia page

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my good friends knows a guy that knows MD & he told him that MD is so miserable in Buffalo & wants out so bad. Says he hates it here. Hates living here & hates playi9ng for the Bills. Take it for what it is worth but I tend to believe it.

Honestly, I can see this. Yeah

Personal reasons = he scored three coupons for China King buffet?

I think MD burned his bridge at Mongolian Buffet. Wasn't that the place he ran his car into?

One of my good friends knows a guy that knows MD & he told him that MD is so miserable in Buffalo & wants out so bad. Says he hates it here. Hates living here & hates playi9ng for the Bills. Take it for what it is worth but I tend to believe it.

He should have thought of that before he signed his extension.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Dareus goes home for the weekend and then has to stay for "personal reasons" aka he didn't want to come back for whatever reason. the guy has real emotional problems. i'd trade him for a bag of footballs at this point

That might actually be the only way out of the albatross of his contract. Speaking of which, what are the cap ramifications if he is a June 1st cut?

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Weird (not really) how no one said schit when the almighty Kyle Williams was excused from practice - following the same approval procedures, no less.

#higherstandards

Same with Brandon Reilly...everyone is quiet. The dude missed the plane and had to Uber back to Buffalo. But nooooooooo, nobody says a thing about it.