MNF: Vikings @ Bears

/dev/null

Former #1 overall draft pick, and oft traded for #1 draft picks, QB Sam Bradford returns to the Vikings to face the Bears inauguration of the Mitchell Trubisky era in Chicago.

If the NFL had any sense of humor they would have scheduled tonight's game between the Redskins and the Vikings.

Happy Columbus Day

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

R.I.P RLBillz/Ballstein

Truthbisky gets his 1st start.

I finally learned how to cut grass.

I then got a job working for a telecommunications company.

Life still sucks breh. Now our offense sucks too.

At least McDerm saved the defense.

Still rootin for Tyrod and whatever QB we take in the draft.

Im doin a fat line on payday in your memory breh.

RIP.

This is exactly why I wanted the Bills to trade up for Trub in the draft.

Time will tell though.

We didn't have a chance to draft him so we'll never know what they thought of him. McDermott was never going to draft a QB high this year, without a season of his own scouts and before he knows what team he has here. FWIW I thought Trubisky was easily the #1 QB prospect all along. Lack of experience in college was his biggest knock.

We didn't have a chance to draft him so we'll never know what they thought of him. McDermott was never going to draft a QB high this year, without a season of his own scouts and before he knows what team he has here. FWIW I thought Trubisky was easily the #1 QB prospect all along. Lack of experience in college was his biggest knock.

Agree on all. His accuracy was damn impressive in the limited games he played in college.

Im baffled. These HCs will spend a dozen hours a day gameplanning and going over situations yet will completely crap the bed on trying to figure out what to do on 4th and short in enemy territory. How was punting there even an option?

Fox is absolutely awful. The fact that he was ok starting the season with Mike Glennon, and stuck with him for four putrid games, tells you everything you need to know.

Im baffled. These HCs will spend a dozen hours a day gameplanning and going over situations yet will completely crap the bed on trying to figure out what to do on 4th and short in enemy territory. How was punting there even an option?

Ever hear of a guy named Doug Marrone?

You can see his potential. Throws a really accurate ball for the most part with great velocity. But he only started 13 games in college. He needs to learn which windows he can throw into, and how to make progressions. There's no guarantee he ever gets there.