Dolphins O line coach in video doing drugs

Marty,

You partying with this guy next weekend?

Seems like your style! :lol::lol:

You know you're jealous. That chick is hot.

Only thing that dude did wrong was those lines should have been snorted off her ass.

But you gotta be careful where you poke that straw when you're inhaling that hard. Might get a little extra sumpin sumpin. :sick:

:lol: :lol:

Hell yeah dude. Hella jelly.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is now saying she released the video out of solidarity with Kaepernick and that she has more videos (presumably from other NFL coaches) that she is prepared to release.

With the proliferation of the internet, we are at the point where guys with good careers might want to think twice before doing dumb s***.

What an incredible, evil bint.

Stupid guy, yes, obviously.

But what sort of cruel streak does the chick have to have to blast the guy's life apart?

Looks like he's a train wreck and was heading to the shite soon enough. He's an idiot.

Weird right? Generally hookers are very trustworthy people.

Exactly. Hang with hookers, knock one up, do coke on video, what could go wrong?

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/kijuana-nige-starr-sherrod-facebook-video-photos/

According to ESPN, Foerster is one of the highest paid assistant coaches in the NFL, making between $2.5 to $3 million per year. He is in his 25th season coaching in the NFL and his second stint in Miami. He was briefly the offensive coordinator for the Dolphins in 2004.

Kijuana Nige, the woman who posted the video and who Foerster is talking about in the video:

4f9099d33878a_m.jpg

kijuana-nige-12-e1507528076377.jpg?quali

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.

Prevous poster said he owed money. Makes sense to me, it's not like she can report it to the credit bureaus. Life is often about the company one keeps.

As best we've heard it sounded like he stopped paying blackmail money.

Truly, the guy is a mess for doing this, but I think it's incredibly callous to try to ruin someone's life with that video even if they owe you money.

Truly, the guy is a mess for doing this, but I think it's incredibly callous to try to ruin someone's life with that video even if they owe you money.

Are you trying to say the hooker he was doing blow with is not necessarily a nice person?

Human beings are complex creatures. That's why you don't get hooked up with hookers when you have a lot to lose. Human beings can all be envious and spiteful creatures. None of us really know the back story. It's obviously not the classiest thing, but what would you expect? His life isn't necessarily "ruined", he'll just have to work a normal job, or maybe the Cowboys will hire him. Give it few years, he'll probably be back in the NFL. Difficult for me to have any sympathy for him, you don't deserve much when you're that stupid.