Bills at Falcons Highlights with NFL PrimeTime Music

NFL.com really needs to fix the highlights provided on their site. Last year they switched to just clipping up the broadcast instead of Gameday Morning highlights with Rich Eisen and them and it's not as fun to watch. This was a fun little idea though.

I miss Berman doing the highlights. That was the best ending to a football Sunday.

Indeed it was.

NFL Primetime was the greatest NFL highlights show ever.

There were times on Sunday that I would purposely avoid watching highlights during halftime, so that I wouldn't be spoiled before NFL Primetime came on.

Oh I knew the results of the games, but listening to Boomer and Tom Jackson and the great music, it was like watching a story. It was as if NFL Films made this production.

good call...hadn't seen this yet

3:10...haha...no you're not, matty ice

You know what I like about Matty Ice. He didnt complain on the fourth down throw. He didnt cry to the refs for a defensive penalty. If that had been Brady he would have ran right at the red and bitched at him for not throwing the flag.

good call...hadn't seen this yet

3:10...haha...no you're not, matty ice

You know what I like about Matty Ice. He didnt complain on the fourth down throw. He didnt cry to the refs for a defensive penalty. If that had been Brady he would have ran right at the red and bitched at him for not throwing the flag.

What was that TD celebration?

Smooch the ball, slam it down and everyone text?? Eh?

Anyone?

it was supposed to be like he was playing the old school sega, the ball was the cartridge which he blew the dust off of, plugged it in and played