Watkins admits he was selfish, upset after wins.

JM2009

It's a ways away, but if The Bils make the playoffs this year and have all of those draft picks in 2018, those boys pulling the trigger will be dubbed geniuses. The Darby and Watkins trades could go down as monumental for the Bills for the next decade. The most diehard Sammy fan can't deny that. Any fan who isn't excited about the next 10 years is being negative just to be negative.

Whoa Nellie!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a clip I saw of a season holder event (maybe it was a draft day event) where he was asked whom he would have taken if the deal he made to draft Watkins didn't work out? He said Hebron. I may be crazy but I'm not delusional. :lol:

More than a few members of this board were at the event and corroborated it

Ebron was the pick at 9.

It's a ways away, but if The Bils make the playoffs this year and have all of those draft picks in 2018, those boys pulling the trigger will be dubbed geniuses. The Darby and Watkins trades could go down as monumental for the Bills for the next decade. The most diehard Sammy fan can't deny that. Any fan who isn't excited about the next 10 years is being negative just to be negative.

Well said. Completely agree.

Getting a little ahead of yourself are we?

Geez talk about blind optimism.....

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/06/bills-sammy-watkins-selfish-rams/

"Watkins went on to acknowledge that he was selfish during his time with the Bills as he was dealing with a foot injury and that it hurt relationships with his coaches and fellow teammates. He even went as far to say that at times, he cared more about his own individual production than the team winning games."

And is why he is gone, didn't want be a part of team McBean

At least he's admitting to being a lockerroom cancer which was some fans insisted wasn't the case.

Probably also another reason Beane and McD wanted him gone.

Can't wait to see this roster next year when only addicted disciples will be here. (I mean this in a positive way)

Haters be haters. When you got a talent like that, we should've used him more. I'm glad he spoke out, because we sure as heck didn't use him until he spoke up! If he didn't, we'd be using him less. Sometimes you have to speak out.

It was only after he spoke out TT began throwing to him, even when its 50/50 balls. And Sammy was going up and grabbing them. That's when their relationship turned out far more productive. I'm glad HE SPOKE UP.

Only Blue Collar Lunch Pails here.

His production would likely be higher here at this time as he already had a rapport and chemistry with Tyrod Taylor. When you are the new target and haven't been through the OTA s and practices with a QB it will take a little time. Thrown in Gurley, Kupp and Woods and there a re only so many balls to go around. SW would easily be the Bills top target right now. It's far too early to say if the move was a good one. For now, the team is less potent offensively.

Likely not. He is on pace for his rough career average.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/06/bills-sammy-watkins-selfish-rams/

"Watkins went on to acknowledge that he was selfish during his time with the Bills as he was dealing with a foot injury and that it hurt relationships with his coaches and fellow teammates. He even went as far to say that at times, he cared more about his own individual production than the team winning games."

And you have been whining about them trading the guy........

Sounds like a man that is a contract year. Once he gets paid he will go back to the same mentality that he had in Buffalo.

Just like M D

Haters be haters. When you got a talent like that, we should've used him more. I'm glad he spoke out, because we sure as heck didn't use him until he spoke up! If he didn't, we'd be using him less. Sometimes you have to speak out.

It was only after he spoke out TT began throwing to him, even when its 50/50 balls. And Sammy was going up and grabbing them. That's when their relationship turned out far more productive. I'm glad HE SPOKE UP.

His own stats are more important to him then the TEAM WIN ! anything else he said after that - I dont give a flying f€%k

Im glad HES NOT F HERE

Good for him he's grown out of it...not good for Buffalo and sucks he's gone but it's easy enough to understand. Everyone put a lot of pressure on him to be great and you literally have no chance if you aren't getting the ball...and we aren't exactly a great passing team anyway. He needed to live up to that draft cost and expectations and grow/learn and he was haggered by injury and getting way less opportunities than say...Odell...even when healthy.

At least he can acknowledge that he didn't handle it great. I can acknowledge I get what he was probably feeling.

Getting a little ahead of yourself are we?

Geez talk about blind optimism.....

Not ahead of myself at all. Sure it's optimistic, but not blind. Tell me one move they have made that doesn't look fantastic other than Zay Jones who gets open, but is arguably in his own head with catching the ball. I think the optimism is warranted. What makes you think otherwise?

Whoa Nellie!

Not sure what this means. You disagree?

Not ahead of myself at all. Sure it's optimistic, but not blind. Tell me one move they have made that doesn't look fantastic other than Zay Jones who gets open, but is arguably in his own head with catching the ball. I think the optimism is warranted. What makes you think otherwise?

Not sure what this means. You disagree?

Somewhere there is a nellie. And she got madd woes.

I agree.

However, once the Rams come back down to Earth and lose a few games and fans wonder why he's had nagging injuries and isn't more dominant, how long until he writes an Instagram post blasting the fans?

Sad but true

Likely not. He is on pace for his rough career average.

In LA, a team he got to late and has lots of weapons that the Bills do not have. He would be targeted often in BUF offense.

Sad but true

When did Watkins blast fans? He blasted a few morons harassing him on Instagram , but those could hardly be called fans.

Just like M D

His own stats are more important to him then the TEAM WIN ! anything else he said after that - I dont give a flying f€%k

Im glad HES NOT F HERE

Good, you don't like Watkins and are glad he's gone. Why are you concerned or interested enough in him to bother posting in this thread?