Fake news on Las Vegas shooting

ALF

Eric told The Daily Mail that his brother, to his knowledge, had “no political affiliation” and also had “no religious affiliation.”

Paddock was not a registered voter, as either a Democrat or a Republican, in Clark County or elsewhere in Nevada, where his permanent residence was located. He was also not a registered voter in Florida

Edited by ALF

Eric told The Daily Mail that his brother, to his knowledge, had “no political affiliation” and also had “no religious affiliation.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-politics-political-views-beliefs-opinions-trump-stances-democrat-republican-las-vegas-shooting/

Paddock was not a registered voter, as either a Democrat or a Republican, in Clark County or elsewhere in Nevada, where his permanent residence was located. He was also not a registered voter in Florida[/size]

His brother didn’t know he was a killer either

Bad bad wicked evil Facebook hypnotizing people into voting for Trump.

Boo boo hoo hooooooo whaaaaaaaaaaa....

but, but, but. It's not Facebook. It's the users. And we need to make Facebook responsible for those users, ESPECIALLY those that do not agree with me posting lies.

And if I read another post/meme saying the Las Vegas douchebag was a registered Dem or Rep I'll just become more numb to stupid.

Former FBI profiler speculates the shooter could be a high functioning psychopath.

As opposed to a non-psychopath who murders 58 people for no particular reason?

It's too bad, really, because the dude is genuinely funny and, like football, I don't watch him to get a lecture. Even if it's a lecture I with which I would agree.

Girls jumping on trampolines. End women's suffrage.

That's where he's at his best.

Just wait till he offers his official apology for The Man Show. I'm sure now that he's an official lefty mouth-piece he's very ashamed of his non-PC past.

So CNN is going to try to deny mental issues like they deny a terror attack is from a certain religion of peace..

The irony in this post. Wow. Its amazing how many licensed psychiatrists are on this board and theyre so good at what they do they can label someone insane without ever having to evaluate someone.

White shooter=insane

Muslim shooter=totally sane. Religion made him do it.

Got it.

The irony in this post. Wow. Its amazing how many licensed psychiatrists are on this board and theyre so good at what they do they can label someone insane without ever having to evaluate someone.

White shooter=insane

Muslim shooter=totally sane. Religion made him do it.

Got it.

Well, there is the Allahu Akbar test.

I guess to some the shooter is Vegas was a very sane person, seeing your avatar tells a lot as well.

What does it tell exactly? You !@#$ing douchebag. Thats why I dont come here anymore. Barring a small handful youre all a bunch of racist MFers. !@#$ you and the like.