Why'd the Vegas thread get deleted rather than moved to PPP?

Taro T

There's no figuring Boyst out... It was his thread. Unless it was a mod.

The thread was tame. It left the "prayer bubble" just a little bit.

I mean, what do you think was gonna happen. We say prayers and move on.

I don't understand why people are so adverse to controversy. Everybody wants to control everything.

You'll never know. What happens in the Vegas thread stays in the Vegas thread.

Classic!

:unsure:

a thread to discuss the tragedy doesn't need to take a spin of personal beliefs and must not take a campaign/crusade.

I deleted it because it was just sad watching two people argue a topic that could have been better off on PPP when one wasnt repenting without even making a point.

It didn't need to be open.

a thread to discuss the tragedy doesn't need to take a spin of personal beliefs and must not take a campaign/crusade.

I deleted it because it was just sad watching two people argue a topic that could have been better off on PPP when one wasnt repenting without even making a point.

I always repent. If you are talking about Mrags and I, I am cool with him. Sorry to bust your bubble.

What exactly needs to be discussed about a tragedy like this? How fast one can run and play hide and go seek?

We get it.

Guns good!

I always repent. If you are talking about Mrags and I, I am cool with him. Sorry to bust your bubble.

What exactly needs to be discussed about a tragedy like this? How fast one can run and play hide and go seek?

We get it.

Guns good!

this is why you're an idiot.

In a tragic moment you quickly jump in to whatever platform you can take so long as it aligns with your beliefs.

Spare us all, it's obnoxious.

Makes perfect sense to me sir.

Yesterday, I was this close to closing the 220 page "Islamic Terrorism" thread that I started two years ago, because it was being used to discuss other nonsense.

I understand that there are always tangents that a thread takes, but this was just awful in the extreme.

Sorry Snowflake. I will try harder not to offend you next time.

you didn't offend my. You made yourself look like yourself

#thisiswhywecannothavenicethingsbecausejerksliekyouthinkeverythingisexactlyrelatedbecausethelackofgraspingargumentstructureequatesyoutoa4thgradedebateteamkidwhospasticallyhasahissyfitovernotkeepingupandgettingattention.

#notworthanyonestime

Fair enough.

you didn't offend my. You made yourself look like yourself

#thisiswhywecannothavenicethingsbecausejerksliekyouthinkeverythingisexactlyrelatedbecausethelackofgraspingargumentstructureequatesyoutoa4thgradedebateteamkidwhospasticallyhasahissyfitovernotkeepingupandgettingattention.

#notworthanyonestime

#ImPrettySureThatsMoreThan140Characters

Fair enough.

I don't like deleting threads. It had been locked before I could even get to it.

If it was on anything else ya let it go. If it was on PPP I'd probably have been making jokes a out it. But the reality is it's still tragic, lives lost and there isn't a contest between Chicago and LV or anything. If another person never died from violence I'd be ok. We need to be more like animals. Animals don't have war. You can't hug your children with nuclear arms!

#ImPrettySureThatsMoreThan140Characters

#bringbackgifs

I don't like deleting threads. It had been locked before I could even get to it.

If it was on anything else ya let it go. If it was on PPP I'd probably have been making jokes a out it. But the reality is it's still tragic, lives lost and there isn't a contest between Chicago and LV or anything. If another person never died from violence I'd be ok. We need to be more like animals. Animals don't have war. You can't hug your children with nuclear arms!

Animals don't have war.

Male-Bighorn-Sheep-compete.JPG

Sorry Snowflake. I will try harder not to offend you next time.

The tenacity of lefties to continue their desperate campaign of deflecting the term "snowflake" has provided me more entertainment than any of you could ever imagine.

:lol:

Just thought I'd share Pat Robertson's view on why the LV shooting happened.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/pat-roberson-blames-las-vegas-massacre-disrespect-trump

Just wow! Is all I can say!

This is the same guy who blamed the destruction of the Space Shuttle Columbia on our lack of support for Israel.

His opinion here...doesn't seem so nuts in comparison, really.

Just thought I'd share Pat Robertson's view on why the LV shooting happened.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/pat-roberson-blames-las-vegas-massacre-disrespect-trump

Just wow! Is all I can say!

ive seen it more than once that the shooter was an anti trump supporter in favor of more gun laws and he was doing this to help that cause.

We don't know for sure at this point and hopefully we find out for sure. But wouldn't that be some cracked out chit. An advocate for gun laws shoots up hundreds of people killing almost 60 to further his cause.

FYI, I don't believe this to be true because he did own multiple guns. But this would be terrible.

Oh, since a # means we can say whatever we want....

#gobills

Edited by mrags

I think everyone should have to have a psychological evaluation in the United States. Just to be safe, fail and you get locked up.

oh boy. Don't say that. Because there are plenty of people that think there's too many people incarcerated in this country and based on the evaluations, we would need to open a lot more prisons. Like it would just be easier to build a Truman Show bubble and let 50 people live in it and those are the people that aren't messed up.

You'll never know. What happens in the Vegas thread stays in the Vegas thread.

perfect.

They do, here's a trailer for a documentary...

sure have come a long way from the charlton heston, roddy mcdowall days. I need to watch this one, looks cool.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Job creation ? Thousands of new jails.

i babysit enough already. I don't need more crazy whackos that couldn't pass a psych evaluation to deal with. I find that usually the psych e v a l guys throw poo on a regular basis. I can do without that.

oh boy. Don't say that. Because there are plenty of people that think there's too many people incarcerated in this country and based on the evaluations, we would need to open a lot more prisons. Like it would just be easier to build a Truman Show bubble and let 50 people live in it and those are the people that aren't messed up.

Do an Escape From New York style prison.