Deshawn Watson is better then Tyrod. Yes I said it

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no it isnt a "who knows" scenario

Go back and look at the games where Tyrod had his full compliment of receivers. It would definately help.

Take the hate glasses off for just a second

- No those qbs probably do not because Watson looks to to have a much higher floor.....

- Do we keep Watkins? Who knows he was oft hurt and wanted a ton of money.....does Boldin retire? Who knows?

I have nothing against drafting a qb early and in fact i think they will......but lets not act like we have the crystal ball here on these things

John, they don't try, this is the point. They have scouts that get PAID to have "crystal balls"

We have guys like Gunner, who take a lot of time to watch video on college kids for free (I would assume), and seems to be often right in his evaluation.

Watson is probably going to blow by Taylors 2015 TD's and yards, when Taylor had his "full compliment of receivers", as a rookie

I hope they do take a QB in next years draft, I really do

Edited by BillsFan2313

Actually no it isnt a "who knows" scenario

Go back and look at the games where Tyrod had his full compliment of receivers. It would definately help.

Take the hate glasses off for just a second

What are you talking about, this isn't another story like the Tyrod Taylor 30 for 30 we all missed is it ?

Tyrod with all his weapons averaged less than 225 ypg with all weapons and lost winnable games often with playoffs on the line.

I'll take my glasses off and donate them to you, You need them

Right now Watson is miles ahead of Taylor and it's undisputable. Took 4 weeks instead of 7 years to happen. Maybe that's why one went 1st rd and the other went 6th.

Double dose of truth for ya.

Edited by Game Manager

What are you talking about, this isn't another story like the Tyrod Taylor 30 for 30 we all missed is it ?

Tyrod with all his weapons averaged less than 225 ypg with all weapons and lost winnable games often with playoffs on the line.

I'll take my glasses off and donate them to you, You need them

Right now Watson is miles ahead of Taylor and it's undisputable. Took 4 weeks instead of 7 years to happen. Maybe that's why one went 1st rd and the other went 6th.

Double dose of truth for ya.

I am wondering how you fee about Prescott's season this year as compared to year 1 for him

because that exact same thing could happen with Watson

And I dont even hate Watson.....just that qbs that havent even make it through their 1st year CAN slump. It has happened countless times. Last year the same things were being said about Dak and comparing him to Tyrod.

Tyrod...while not a franchise qb is if nothing else a stead solid player.....his play doesnt fall off a cliff like many do.

After watching several non-Bills games yesterday, it's clear that many/most QBs in this league make decisions faster than Tyrod and release the ball much sooner. Sure Trevor Siemian had a couple picks yesterday, but he moved the ball up and down the field easily and put his team in position to score points.

I am wondering how you fee about Prescott's season this year as compared to year 1 for him

And I dont even hate Watson.....just that qbs that havent even make it through their 1st year CAN slump. It has happened countless times. Last year the same things were being said about Dak and comparing him to Tyrod.

Tyrod...while not a franchise qb is if nothing else a stead solid player.....his play doesnt fall off a cliff like many do.

Um, Dak is still playing way better than Tyrod.

Tyrod is averaging almost 40 yards less per game than 2015.

So uh.

Consistently not good is better than great and sometimes slightly less great. A fiery take.

Edited by jmc12290

Dak fell off a clifff? I sure hope he is ok. You are obviously not talking about football.

Cliff?

More like falling off of a nickel.

His numbers are inflated, he was able to play against the Pats*

Inflated or not it's pretty impressive, still a long way to go but he's going to have to carry the Texans this season if they are going to win the division or make the playoffs due to all the injuries on defense.

Still not sure how the Bills or multiple other QB needy teams like the Browns could justify passing on this guy.

Watson currently leads the NFL in TD passes and didn't even start the first two games of the season.

Bust! LOL

What makes the Watson miss worse was, didn't Pegs and McD go to Clemson to work him out before the draft. I recall seeing a pic of the 3 of them together at Clemson. When our pick came at 10 and DW was still there, I thought finally everything came together for us. Then we trade out. Sure White is a good DB, but DB's don't put you in the playoffs, QB's do

Nah the Pegs and McD picture was from North Carolina where they worked out Trubisky.

Watson currently leads the NFL in TD passes and didn't even start the first two games of the season.

Savage only started game 1. Watson took over at HT in game 1.

The story seems to be that Billy O wanted to start Watson out of the gate but his GM urged caution.

I was definitely banging the table for Watson before the draft. I think will be able to get a good QB in next years draft too though.

I really cannot fault what the bills did especially when they came away with Tre White and that 1st round pick

McD probably wanted to evaluate what he had...knowing that he was going to be in play for a qb in the following draft.

At least that is my opinion on it....given Tre White's performance I am not going to say he was wrong.

I really cannot fault what the bills did especially when they came away with Tre White and that 1st round pick

McD probably wanted to evaluate what he had...knowing that he was going to be in play for a qb in the following draft.

At least that is my opinion on it....given Tre White's performance I am not going to say he was wrong.

The best CB in the NFL isn't worth a franchise QB. If Watson makes it, we lose