Deshawn Watson is better then Tyrod. Yes I said it

I think they should look to take one every year, but not in the 1st every year. For me though when you don't have an established franchise one you should never go more than 2 years without spending a 1st or high 2nd on a Quarterback.

The reason I don't subscribe to the spend your 1st on a QB every year is that the way the CBA works I am not sure you ever have the reps available to get a rookie 1st round pick and a 2nd year 1st round pick up to speed. If one of your picks is a Peterman type you are grooming as a back up that isn't so much of an issue.

How does a team develop all of those QBs and know which to keep with only a 53 man roster? Not feasible.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better keep this info under wraps. So the Bills don't find out. We're just complete idiots to keep doing the same thing over and over. Lol Watson has 10 more TD's then then the Bills team total. Remember when I started this thread and Coach Obrien from the Texans said you don't pass on the Michael Jordan of College football. Well we did and it looks worse for the Browns because they traded back to let Houston trade up to get Watson.

Deshaun Watson has 10 more TD's than the Bills offense.

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

How does a team develop all of those QBs and know which to keep with only a 53 man roster? Not feasible.

Well some won't even make your roster because some will be late rounders. I am not saying spend a 1st or 2nd every year. I am saying they need to do that at least every 3rd year but in the intervening years take shots. We have done it the last two with Jones and then Peterman. My issue is we have now gone 4 years since spending a high pick.

Well some won't even make your roster because some will be late rounders. I am not saying spend a 1st or 2nd every year. I am saying they need to do that at least every 3rd year but in the intervening years take shots. We have done it the last two with Jones and then Peterman. My issue is we have now gone 4 years since spending a high pick.

It's time that's for sure.

My argument simply says consider drafting 1 or 2 every year. It doesn't mean burning a 1st round pick. Wilson/Cousins in the 3rd, Dak in the 4th, Goat in the 6th. Play the lottery and buy more tickets. You can find good QB's in any round. Don't let the 53 (which soon will be expanding) hold you back...

We knew not to keep Cardale on the roster.

and that decision didn't take long

Keep them both. Ditch Old Man Webb.

No problemo.

What about the next year? What if they draft 2 Peterman this year.

You decide whether you keep 3 QBs or not. They should draft one in round 1 though in principle (obviously who is there at that point does matter).

Yeah they need to draft someone and someone they believe can be a starter for the team. Not just another flier.

I'm just saying there is a reason that no team takes 1 to 2 QBs every year.