Does it feel different NOW? (#3)

I'll say maybe simply because we have beat three teams that are .500 or better (yes including the Jets who all of a sudden look much better these last few weeks).

But again, it's not what you do in the Sept/Oct that matters, it's what you do when the stakes are higher and the pretenders are separated from the contenders come Nov/Dec/Jan.

Only real concern at this point is what adjustments this team makes now that we are seeing more injuries settle in.

It's feeling like there is potential now. That is somewhat different, yes. More games seem to be on the table as winnable. Everything but NE and KC seems possible to me. Still offensive concerns that need to be worked out. ATL was without two WRs and the Bills could have shut the door earlier and let them kind of hang around with underneath throws. It was a bug win and one that should give them great confidence. The O needs to hit the practice field and Deniisson is going to need to get creative.

This was our biggest win since Greeb Bay.

We ARE beaten dogs who have been taking it for a long time.

The Patriots also look as if they are coming back to earth.

I have to say it is still WAY TOO EARLY to declare anything about this team other than we have a legitimate chance to contend for the playoffs at this point.

However, it is October first and a lot can change between now and late November/ early December

No one is booking squat. BUT PEOPLE - IT IS IN FACT DIFFERENT. This is not a Trent Edwards/Fitz head fake. We are building a solid ball club. Final record? Who knows! But isn't it fun not to make the stupid game losing play? To always be the one called for the crucial penalty so we are left whining about the refs? I think we are kind of thin on talent, but the cavalry is coming. Six picks folks. Woo-hoo! Be happy! Great time to be a Bills fan. All hail McDermott.

Not tanking, not evaluative, not making bad trades. On the contrary - sole possession of first place and THE BEST conference record in AFC at the quarter pole. Wow.

You could have got 200/1 against us beating Broncos and Falcons in consecutive weeks. This is a developing story. Will be fun to see how it plays out.

Not early for any of that.

The things this season so far have proved:

We're not as void of talent as many of the experts both nationally and on this board thought.

Coaching may really make a bigger difference than talent does.

We still have six picks next year in the first 3 rounds which can be used to improve many positions.

The only downside to this is IF we want a potential top 5 pick QB, maybe need to give up all the picks to get up there as opposed to with a 4-12 record, may have only needed to give up half the picks

The Bills are so cursed they can't even tank a season.

The things this season so far have proved:

We're not as void of talent as many of the experts both nationally and on this board thought.

Coaching may really make a bigger difference than talent does.

We still have six picks next year in the first 3 rounds which can be used to improve many positions.

The only downside to this is IF we want a potential top 5 pick QB, maybe need to give up all the picks to get up there as opposed to with a 4-12 record, may have only needed to give up half the picks

There doesn't seem to be a top 5 pick Quarterback in 2018 anymore. They're all sucking.

We have a top 5 NFL quarterback in development before our very eyes. Well, maybe top 10 someday. But GOOD ENOUGH! Those picks are going to do a wonderful job solidifying the roster. Sorry haters. But you will enjoy a true #1 receiver, a couple LBs, a couple linemen. We will be BEAST!

It is never too early to be happy about 3-1 and first place at the quarter pole!

The Bills are so cursed they can't even tank a season.

There doesn't seem to be a top 5 pick Quarterback in 2018 anymore. They're all sucking.

I don't want them Trading up at all next year, keep the picks and build a SOLD TEAM...they have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds, should be able to build a team that does not need a HOF QB to win and they groom Peterman behind Tyrod....as proved Tyrod is not Great but will win games with a Great Def.

We have a top 5 NFL quarterback in development before our very eyes. Well, maybe top 10 someday. But GOOD ENOUGH! Those picks are going to do a wonderful job solidifying the roster. Sorry haters. But you will enjoy a true #1 receiver, a couple LBs, a couple linemen. We will be BEAST!

It is never too early to be happy about 3-1 and first place at the quarter pole!

I agree.

I was 100% convinced we were going to lose by 1 and the Falcons were going to score a TD on that last drive. I had myself completely convinced that it was ok, because we played a good game on the road.

So yes, it does.

EXACTLY - That was me - "well at least we were in it right up to the final... YES! YES! YES! We stopped 'um - OMG...