Does it feel different NOW? (#3)

I was 100% convinced we were going to lose by 1 and the Falcons were going to score a TD on that last drive. I had myself completely convinced that it was ok, because we played a good game on the road.

So yes, it does.

Me too.

Today was awesome and wonderful! Having said that I think I have to wait until Week 8 to get really pumped up. In 2008 & 2011 we were 4-1, even last year we were 4-2 to start. We know how those years wound up.

Nonetheless this is still super awesome. Go Bills

Edited by Another Fan

It's always better to be up 6 on defense than down 6 on offense unless you are the Bills of old, then you would need to be up by at least 11 and pray. Great win. Who would have thought we would be 3 - 1 and in first place in our division. Long way to go, but what a win.

It was a big win enjoy it but it's still early in the season they didn't just win the SB they still need to keep it up to make this a playoff run. Yes it feels a lot different, man to win today really changed my outlook on this team. Offense could get better but they did enough and made it happen for the win. Thank God for those long FGs and this powerhouse D, I can't even complain about Tyrod, this was a great win. Go Bills

Hoping the O becomes a more solid unit but yes, this definitely feels different. Getting Cordy back and Powell too should help. Would love to see Cordy and Dion on the field at the same time blocking on that OL.

Edited by Rockinon

Yah. Zay does needs a reset though.

I think Taylor is not yet comfortable with him. Powell is coming off of his suspension this week. That will help. Hope Jordan Matthews thumb injury isn't too serious.

Its not so much the 3-1 start...Its feels different to to beat the GOOD teams...

Plus, going toe to toe with carolina and seeing how they beat the pats today....

who knows, anything can happen

Oh my, you need a new avatar.

Edited by Rockinon

I think Taylor is not yet comfortable with him. Powell is coming off of his suspension this week. That will help. Hope Jordan Matthews thumb injury isn't too serious.

Oh my, you need a new avatar.

watsa matter you don't like the phantom of the opera