Stephon Gilmore is Trending

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@josinaanderson

Yes, #Patriots CB Stephon Gilmore is not traveling with the team. I'm told he has been experiencing some headaches, per source.

My understanding is #Pats CB Stephon Gilmore has been experiencing some headaches ever since after the #Bucs game--after play w/ Mike Evans.

I didn't see...was he hurt on that play? Concussion protocol?

That's weird, the media told me he was the best corner ever and the pats made us look silly.

There are those of us on the board who disliked him and were continually told we were delusional. Any corner who can't or won't tackle, isn't the best cover guy on the field, and draws a lot of dumb penalties, yet is constantly hyped, is overrated.

He was good after his very first few games as a bill. The next year saw the same with darby. The year after that was the arrival of rex and our defense was hosed - those two corner backs especially were affected.

Coach Donnie (I think) was the guy who they did well under but he left or was released when rex came to town before he wrapped his stupid truck even.

By at least last year Gilmore was afraid to tackle - or simply unwilling. Good riddance to bad rubbish. He had potential though.

He was good after his very first few games as a bill. The next year saw the same with darby. The year after that was the arrival of rex and our defense was hosed - those two corner backs especially were affected.

Coach Donnie (I think) was the guy who they did well under but he left or was released when rex came to town before he wrapped his stupid truck even.

By at least last year Gilmore was afraid to tackle - or simply unwilling. Good riddance to bad rubbish. He had potential though.

Maybe I am wrong, but I dont think you're remembering this correctly. HIs first year was with Chan, then he had two years with Marone and two with Rex. He was always a poor tackler. His last year with Marone was mediocre, same with his first with Rex. He has decent ball skills but has always made huge mental errors and isnt near physical enough.

Maybe I am wrong, but I dont think you're remembering this correctly. HIs first year was with Chan, then he had two years with Marone and two with Rex. He was always a poor tackler. His last year with Marone was mediocre, same with his first with Rex. He has decent ball skills but has always made huge mental errors and isnt near physical enough.

He always seemed to me to be afraid of contact, didn't want to get hurt wasn't really in it for the game or the team only himself. I was shocked BB went for him.

He always seemed to me to be afraid of contact, didn't want to get hurt wasn't really in it for the game or the team only himself. I was shocked BB went for him.

I don't know if he was afraid of contact, but he sure hated wrapping up. I remember times when he would huck himself at the offensive player, only to bounce off...

Just wrap the guy up and make the tackle, dude.

Edited by Heitz