Adam Gase Tired of Dolphins' "Garbage" Offense

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins have been so bad for most of the past 2 years I am flabbergasted how they have the 3rd most wins in the last 17 games in the NFL...they dont do a lot very well on either side of the ball regularly, but seemingly find ways to squeak out wins by under 3 points every week...

Has to be strange being a fan of that team...they play bad football most weeks but yet they still win a lot of the time...its like are you happy about it or pissed off

Edited by matter2003

The Dolphins have been so bad for most of the past 2 years I am flabbergasted how they have thr 3rd most wins in the last 17 games in the NFL...they dont do a lot very well on either side of the ball regularly, but seemingly find ways to squeak out wins by under 3 points every week...

Has to be strange beimg a fan of that team...they play bad football most weeks but yet they still win a lot of the time...its like are you happy about it or pissed off

Missed FG by SD as time expired. Botched snap on a punt against Atlanta. Matt Cassel Titans. The NYJ who's offense couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half.

The Dolphins have been so bad for most of the past 2 years I am flabbergasted how they have the 3rd most wins in the last 17 games in the NFL...they dont do a lot very well on either side of the ball regularly, but seemingly find ways to squeak out wins by under 3 points every week...

Has to be strange being a fan of that team...they play bad football most weeks but yet they still win a lot of the time...its like are you happy about it or pissed off

Isn't that kind of how we've been winning, though?

This is what's so incredible about the Bills' playoff drought. We really should have lucked into the playoffs at least once over that time. It really does take an insane combination of poor play and bad luck to go this long.

Isn't that kind of how we've been winning, though?

negative. We have a D that shows up EVERY WEEK. We have a "system" that produces consistent results on that side of the ball. The offense is a work in progress, but if Dennisson can get the running game back to last year, we may discover a passing game with Thompson and Matthews and Clay when all 3 are healthy.

This is what's so incredible about the Bills' playoff drought. We really should have lucked into the playoffs at least once over that time. It really does take an insane combination of poor play and bad luck to go this long.

yep. Or the Pats**** in your division

I remember some calls for Moore but there were some serious arguments about Cutler. I recall saying that he had a big arm and a lonely brain cell. I stand by that statement.

He's a lot like Jeff George in that way.

@gregbradyTO

Lots of NFL people really down on Dolphins' effort last night but few are shocked. Culture is lousy & it hasn't changed all that much, even with Adam Gase.