Remember when everyone thought Bruce Arians was a genius?

eball

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh, one bad game and eball declares your career over. Tough crowd.

Career not over, and it was more than a "bad" game. It was an awful game -- one of the worst-coached games I've ever seen.

Took him until about 1 game before the firing to accept Rex was over.

Nah, it was probably halfway through the season. But I won't apologize for looking for a silver lining when it comes to the Bills.

The Cards are the NFC team I follow.

They got old *quick*. The team still employs Karlos Dansby.

Palmer should have retired last year, there is no running game, and their offensive line shift has been a disaster. They made Veldheer switch from LT to RT (after playing LT in college and his entire NFL career).

If they can lose out and grab the #1 pick ahead of the Jets I wouldn't mind that at all.

The Cards are the NFC team I follow.

They got old *quick*. The team still employs Karlos Dansby.

Palmer should have retired last year, there is no running game, and their offensive line shift has been a disaster. They made Veldheer switch from LT to RT (after playing LT in college and his entire NFL career).

I agree. Palmer should've retired. It's been a rough ride the past few years.

That's an understatement. One of the worst coached games I recall seeing. And he couldn't scheme something to negate a 3-man pass rush? It was brutal.

Part of the problem is a profoundly unathletic o-line. It's brutal to watch.

Carson is long in the tooth, and they def. need to have a replacement, but I don't think he's their problem. He was brilliant in the 1st quarter, throwing lasers.

I think their OL sucks. I also think Arians lacked suitable adjustments.

The o-line is horrible, and Palmer's arm is fine.

Part of the problem is a profoundly unathletic o-line. It's brutal to watch.

The o-line is horrible, and Palmer's arm is fine.

The OL is horrible. I think they were missing Iupati last night and the guy filling in for the injured LT went down as well. Either way you look at it 5 guys should be able to handle 3 and keep the QB upright. Palmer made some really nice throws last night as well. They REALLY miss David Johnson.

Seems like such a short time ago, and wow, is this guy bad. Just brutal gameday coaching last night. Lucked out early on a terrible 4th down play call, horrible clock management, and one of the worst challenges I've ever seen. I was shocked to learn the Cardinals have gone for it on 4th down the fewest of any teams since 2012 also.

I wonder if he keeps his job past the season if the Cards don't make the playoffs.

I was watching the game last night and thinking the same thing...

He's a good coach, but last night wasn't a positive reflection on his decision making.

Going for it on 4th down needing 11 to win instead of kicking the FG was about the dumbest thing imaginable...His odds weren't good at all but he made them 0.

The Oline is critical to an offense's success. Very few QB's can have success without a good Oline. Look at Carr against the Skins. His Oline obviously had a bad night and guess what, so did Carr. Four sacks, two INT's, 118 yards total passing is not what we're use to seeing from Derek Carr.

I hope Beane and McD understand that no matter who we have behind center, we definitely need to shore up the Oline in the next few years.