Beckham TD celebration...

LabattBlue

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, I love this kind of stuff. Lighten up!"

Maybe he can squat like he is taking a dump next time, then get up and act out wiping his ass. Be so funny!

Pretend he has "whipped it out", and masturbating the one after that.

Or have all the Wr's dance like strippers around him, and he can pretend to slip money into their waistband, you know share the glory with his teammates. SO COOL!

Or just get on all fours, and have linemen pretend to gangbang him. I don't want anyone to inhibit his creativity. Nope, not a talent like his. And that would be homophobic.

The League Office probably won't like it, but it's the No Fun League.

Edited by OJABBA

i dont care how elite he is at the receiver position, I am so glad this punk is not on our team.

Whenever the Giants are on, the cameras are glued to him, and the announcers talk about him constantly, even when he doesn't play.

Maybe its because the Gmen dont have much else to get excited about, but either way its too over the top for me.

Some Bills' fans would want him to be cut or traded because of this if he played for our team.

I wouldn't care at all personally. I couldn't care less about a celebration or if a guy is fined. Just my opinion and I'm sure you are correct.

Two completely different situations.

Beckhams an asshat. He basically said he doesn't care that they got a 15 yard penalty for it he's going to keep doing it.... while Mcadoo sits there, does nothing and allows it to happen with his stupid hair cut.

At least bench the guy and show the rest of the team NO PLAYER IS ABOVE THE TEAM. It's pretty pathetic.

When did Watkins ever pull **** like this? (Yes I know, Watkins hasn't demonstrated what Beckham has, but they aren't too far apart talent wise.)

He got hell for getting caught from behind once while he was looking up at the scoreboard, but yeah pretty much never .

I switched over the Cheese game for a few minutes and saw Jordy Nelson's "celebration".

After catching the football in the EZ, he tossed it to the ref, high fived the guys that came over to him, and trotted off the field.

He's been there before and he'll be there again. It's what he does. Sort of like turning in TPS cover sheets on time.

"Act like you've done it before" - Vince Lombardi

Two completely different situations.

Beckhams an asshat. He basically said he doesn't care that they got a 15 yard penalty for it he's going to keep doing it.... while Mcadoo sits there, does nothing and allows it to happen with his stupid hair cut.

At least bench the guy and show the rest of the team NO PLAYER IS ABOVE THE TEAM. It's pretty pathetic.

When did Watkins ever pull **** like this? (Yes I know, Watkins hasn't demonstrated what Beckham has, but they aren't too far apart talent wise.)

I love the backhanded, slick aggressions of this post. In no way or form does OBJs hair have anything to do with anything, but the inner ignorance just comes out and says, "why does his coach allow him to have stupid hair", and now there's a 24/7 argument over the validity racial inequality.

Not once has anyone called clay Matthews hair dumb. Hm.

Edited by Elite Poster

Freedom of speech? Wonder if he will get fined .. as did the guy who made sexual gestures after a tackle last week.. getting really confused about freedom of speech in regard to the NFL

One might need to research the meaning and application of freedom of speech. Particularly concerning freedom of consequences.

I love the backhanded, slick aggressions of this post. In no way or form does OBJs hair have anything to do with anything, but the inner ignorance just comes out and says, "why does his coach allow him to have stupid hair", and now there's a 24/7 argument over the validity racial inequality.

Not once has anyone called clay Matthews hair dumb. Hm.

It's amazing how your bias leaps out from the page. You mad bro? Maybe take remedial reading. He never referenced OBJ's hair. Mcadoo's hair dude. Chill out and quit being racist, or guilty.

One might need to research the meaning and application of freedom of speech. Particularly concerning freedom of consequences.

It's amazing how your bias leaps out from the page. You mad bro? Maybe take remedial reading. He never referenced OBJ's hair. Mcadoo's hair dude. Chill out and quit being racist, or guilty.

lets be honest. They both have stupid hair.

New York Giants co-owner John Mara said Tuesday the team will address Odell Beckham Jr.'s dog-urinating touchdown celebration in-house.

"I do not want to get into a discussion about this, but I will say that I am very unhappy with Odell's behavior on Sunday and we intend to deal with it internally," Mara told NFL Network's Kimberly Jones

New York Giants co-owner John Mara said Tuesday the team will address Odell Beckham Jr.'s dog-urinating touchdown celebration in-house.

"I do not want to get into a discussion about this, but I will say that I am very unhappy with Odell's behavior on Sunday and we intend to deal with it internally," Mara told NFL Network's Kimberly Jones

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000851993/article/mara-unhappy-with-odell-beckhams-td-celebration

and if it was Villanueva doing this the owner would have made him apologize because Uhmerika!