Is the Patriots' defense as bad as it looks?

Dr. K

They've allowed 95 points in three games. I want to believe that they are bad but knowing the Pats and the way they have hornswoggled the league for fifteen years, I just can't trust them to be so awful.

But it would be nice to think they could not hold anyone under 30 points per game, even on their home field.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

houston got 125 yards rushing and d watson almost got 300 yards but gave up 2 picks. i think we will run on them but that offense can put up points.

Keep the ball away from their offense for as much of the game as possible. That's the only way to beat them.

houston got 125 yards rushing and d watson almost got 300 yards but gave up 2 picks. i think we will run on them but that offense can put up points.

Unfortunately we don't play them until December, so they have time to right the ship or bring old guys out of retirement.

It is to bad other teams aren't stopping them... It'd be nice to get a little help in the standings. 😀

See: Superbowl XXV

Come on man. Why'd you have to do that.

See: Superbowl XLVI instead.

NYG: 37:05

NE: 22:55

Kept the ball from them for a whole quarter. And they also beat the **** out of Brady that game which made it even better.

Edited by The Wiz

lot of new guys that havent come together. i'd like to think it's gonna be a down year but they have a history of fixing things with that coaching staff. if they're like this in a month we can talk but they have played 2 teams that are on fire offensively and a third with little tape on em.