Jim Kelly disrespected by Shady stretching during Anthem

JerseyBills

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for inserting the word " unilateral " where I did not you dolt! There a reason I didn't use that word. It would have to be collectively bargained I get it. You really are stupid. Take this crap to PPP board!

Your initial post strongly suggested that the league has the power to stop the protests now, not under some future CBA. If you were talking about the league's theoretical right to prevent such protests in the future (subject to the players union's consent, of course) you should have said so, you dolt. And our fearless leader certainly wasn't talking about the owners firing players some time in the future, under some other CBA, was he?

ok thanks.. but who i am to pass judgement on his choices he made thru out his liife

Weren't expecting that source to be produced, were you? Your hero not quite the man you thought he was...

Now it's, "Who am I to pass judgement?" while you pass judgement on players who protest.

Typical.

I'm more annoyed with the thread title than what shady did. Makes it sound like he did something directed at Jim that was disrespectful as opposed to Jim losing respect for shady stretching instead of kneeling or standing with his team. If shady was starring longingly into Jim's eyes while stretching then yea sure I get it.

lol. You can't make this up.

LOL seriously?

The level of delusion in some people is both comical and pathetic.

Nice work Kelly.

So the Country should revolt because a few ill informed rich jocks watch CNN and decide that in their view, Police are racists that harass minorites and shoot them for fun.?

Read their interviews. Most players understand that most cops are not racists who harass minorities for fun - or any other reason. In fact, many cops are minorities. However, it's a statistical reality that minorities are treated differently than whites overall.

Many players aspire to a future color-blind America where this isn't true anymore. Because of the diversity that exists in locker rooms (country boys, city slickers, whites, blacks, etc), players are sensitive to issues of tolerance, acceptance and equality.

Personally, I'd like to see us move past all the us-versus-them hostility: Democrats vs. Republicans, black suspects versus white cops, kneelers versus non-kneelers...

We're stronger as a country when we see each other as brothers and sisters. We're weaker when we let people divide us.

As someone else posted regarding police treatment of minorities...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/?utm_term=.fc68a36d2649

What an embarrassing hot sticking mess. Everyone is offended by everything in the Land of the free, Home of the brave.

Since I'm on the other side of the world (Thank God), can someone enlighten me please.

I understand how and why these protests began last year, with Keapernick, but... weren't most of yesterdays protests directed more at Trump?

Your initial post strongly suggested that the league has the power to stop the protests now, not under some future CBA. If you were talking about the league's theoretical right to prevent such protests in the future (subject to the players union's consent, of course) you should have said so, you dolt. And our fearless leader certainly wasn't talking about the owners firing players some time in the future, under some other CBA, was he?

He said something like " wouldn't it be nice if..". If memory serves . I could be wrong. I think they probably do have the power to stop it now by keeping the players in the locker room during the anthem. I don't think that would violate the CBA

What an embarrassing hot sticking mess. Everyone is offended by everything in the Land of the free, Home of the brave.

Since I'm on the other side of the world (Thank God), can someone enlighten me please.

I understand how and why these protests began last year, with Keapernick, but... weren't most of yesterdays protests directed more at Trump?

Yes they are but there are two people today that are being spotlit. Shady and Villanueva. Shady for not standing with his team but stretching and Villanueva for standing for the pledge instead of staying in the locker room with the rest of the team.

They were a direct result of him calling them SOBs. Yes.