rams better than us?

nuklz2594

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like their young coach and how their offense has drastically improved from last year. Of course they have added talent to the offense but I like all the different formations, motions and jet sweeps. Our offense looks completely basic compared to what the Rams were running last night. But again, the Rams ahave more play makers than what the Bills have right now so that makes a difference.

yes they are because they got a QB and are building a team that can actually pass the ball and put up points

The Bills were 10th and 12th in points scored the last two seasons. And they were low on turning the ball over.

Edited by JM2009

Do we play them this year? Are they competing with us for the AFC East ? No?! Well then, who cares about the Rams. Geez! It seems we have more concerned about the Rams here than in all of LA. You guys love punishing yourselves, don't you?

I think the Bills and Rams have been very similar talent wise for a number of years. We had a coaching advantage with Marrone and even Rex over Fisher who really does suck and for a couple of those year they had two of the top 3 NFC teams in their division. This year I give them a talent edge definitely. Their schedule does stiffen after a nice start but Goff really is looking much better and we kept punting the QB issue.

The Bills were 10th and 12th in points scored the last two seasons. And they were low on turning the ball over.

They were #1 in rushing TDs the last two years in a league built on passing the football. The Bills are finally moving in the direction of building a modern football team. With 2 picks in each of the first three rounds of the 2018 draft, the Bills are clearly going to make a move and pick their franchise QB in the 2018 draft.

The Rams are better than the Bills because Goff has proved he's legit. Taylor has proven himself to be nothing but a journeyman QB.

yes, and so are 30 other teams.

haven't you heard, the bills suck.

this is getting to the point where it's not even worth coming to this board, nothing but a bunch of downers smearing their tears all over the place. so much crying and whining.

boo hoo!!!!!

29. You forgot the Browns.

too much negativity? Bills are number one baby. Zay is way better than Sammy

They were #1 in rushing TDs the last two years in a league built on passing the football. The Bills are finally moving in the direction of building a modern football team. With 2 picks in each of the first three rounds of the 2018 draft, the Bills are clearly going to make a move and pick their franchise QB in the 2018 draft.

The Rams are better than the Bills because Goff has proved he's legit. Taylor has proven himself to be nothing but a journeyman QB.

Nonsense. Goff was better than TT last year?? We are clearly the better team cause we have two more draft picks. Good lord.

yes, and so are 30 other teams.

haven't you heard, the bills suck.

this is getting to the point where it's not even worth coming to this board, nothing but a bunch of downers smearing their tears all over the place. so much crying and whining.

boo hoo!!!!!

DUH.

Don't let your time on here remove even .1 off your GPA or whatever else is worthwhile in your real existence.

Come here for info (there are many on here with useful info in all fields, there are....) or niche interest or laughter only.

I am more upbeat than most on Goff but I am not sure you can say he has proven he is legit quite yet. He has proven he can play.... when there was a narrative that he might not be able to. To prove he is legit and worth the price they paid he still has work to do. But if he does then within a year the Rams will be miles ahead of us the way the Raiders were by the middle of Carr's 3rd year.

The Rams had the number one pick last year, and chose the wrong quarterback. However, they got rid of the most overrated egotistical coach in the history of sports, as did we, and are looking much better. The 49ers suck. The Rams defense is weird. You'd think that Wade Phillips would straighten out those bums, but the 49ers rang up 39 on them. That's rotten. I noticed that our top 3 receivers from last year were having a lot of success out there, including Marquise Goodwin.

The Bills are better than the Rams.

Geoff cost them the game last week. Playing SF helps also. Jury is out yet. TT did well with Watkins-when Watkins was healthy. They better get the QB pick right.

Offense yes. Defense I don't know. The rabid rhino is back with his agenda.

OBD should have left the offense alone. Did a nice job fixing the defense. or it seems so. We'll know more Sunday how good the defense really is.

Ahhh so what agenda is that?