TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm never tried those ones. Where are they from?

They are from a small brewery called Gnarly Barley in Hammond, Louisiana. They make some GREAT beers. If you EVER come across Jucifer, which is an IPA that is season, buy all of it. It's really hard to find (they stopped canning because they couldn't meet the demand). It's on tap at a handful of places and I keep a growler in the fridge. I actually owe C. Biscuit a 6 pack of some of these beers.

They are from a small brewery called Gnarly Barley in Hammond, Louisiana. They make some GREAT beers. If you EVER come across Jucifer, which is an IPA that is season, buy all of it. It's really hard to find (they stopped canning because they couldn't meet the demand). It's on tap at a handful of places and I keep a growler in the fridge. I actually owe C. Biscuit a 6 pack of some of these beers.

Cool. I'm way up in Seattle so I probably won't be so lucky to find it near me, but I'll keep that in mind whenever I make it back down that way. We're always looking for the best local brews when we travel. Are you based out of that area?