Denver doesn't want to come here.

bobobonators

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like the Bills with their new scheme and coaching staff going against CAR, right? Did the Bills have any advantage from that? You decide.

Im not sure what you mean. Denver is the team that I was referring to that has the new schemes and coaching staff. In response to a poster saying how familiar their defense is with going against Dennison's offense. I don't get the "you decide"? Edited by YoloinOhio

I think we have a chance, but it will rely on stopping CJ Anderson and hoping that Siemien's recent uptick is just a fluctuation. Their defense is legit and I foresee another pretty low scoring game, one we could sneak out if everything falls right.

That said...I wouldn't bet $1000 on it.

Im not sure what you mean. Denver is the team that I was referring to that has the new schemes and coaching staff. In response to a poster saying how familiar their defense is with going against Dennison's offense. I don't get the "you decide"?

Right, I got that part. They still have familiarity with Dennison and whatever can be gleaned from that. I'm not sure what Denver running a different D than last year has to do with that. Or just how different the D is. Many were saying the Bills had an " in " to diagnosing and game planning vs CAR. He was doing so with a team that has a new coaching staff ( the Bills). These things are often overrated by fans, especially when the perceived " advantage" is on their team's side. I'm not saying they have no bearing, just that it needs to work both ways. By " you decide" that's what I meant. How big an advantage is it? Does it only work for the team you root for, but not so much the opponent? How much these things actually factor in to a game is debatable, and up to each fan to decide for themselves.

Right, I got that part. They still have familiarity with Dennison and whatever can be gleaned from that. I'm not sure what Denver running a different D than last year has to do with that. Or just how different the D is. Many were saying the Bills had an " in " to diagnosing and game planning vs CAR. He was doing so with a team that has a new coaching staff ( the Bills). These things are often overrated by fans, especially when the perceived " advantage" is on their team's side. I'm not saying they have no bearing, just that it needs to work both ways. By " you decide" that's what I meant. How big an advantage is it? Does it only work for the team you root for, but not so much the opponent? How much these things actually factor in to a game is debatable, and up to each fan to decide for themselves.

sheesh I didn't overrate anything. I just mentioned it and even said "fwiw"...

sheesh I didn't overrate anything. I just mentioned it and even said "fwiw"...

And I said " many fans" , not yourself in particular. I was simply pointing out the narrative that existed on this board that McD gave the Bills a great advantage on D due to his familiarity with CAR. That may or may not exist with DEN and the Bills. No offense, just making a point.

Every year it's the same thing after a bad loss. Just knee jerk reactions. Let's not forget that in the NFL, from week to week teams are rarely as good as they look or as bad as they look. It flip flops a lot.

The Bills D appears to be a bit nastier this year and I agree that Denver probably is walking into a hornet's nest. The Bills O was embarrassed last week and they will come up with some solutions. The key...If the D can win the turnover battle I see a W. If Denver wins the turnover ratio, we lose.

It's not going to be the Denver blowout that the "negative nancy's" think it will be...

Every year it's the same thing after a bad loss. Just knee jerk reactions. Let's not forget that in the NFL, from week to week teams are rarely as good as they look or as bad as they look. It flip flops a lot.

The Bills D appears to be a bit nastier this year and I agree that Denver probably is walking into a hornet's nest. The Bills O was embarrassed last week and they will come up with some solutions. The key...If the D can win the turnover battle I see a W. If Denver wins the turnover ratio, we lose.

It's not going to be the Denver blowout that the "negative nancy's" think it will be...

The Bills O had solutions, the Quarterback that was executing those solutions just didnt perform.Look at the all 22 thread and watch how many guys were wide open.

Why am I classified as a Negative Nancy if i don't think this team is very good and got lucky go keep Carolina to 9 points?

This defense is good, but QB's are not going to miss that pass 9 out of 10 times, and most coaches wont try to barf all over themselves like Rivera did and try to hand buffalo a W.

Edited by CountDorkula

Really? Again, with the false narrative. It was one game.

Tyrod's last 5 games started prior to Carolina:

Offense scored 21 (Jets); 31 (Miami); 33 (Cleveland); 20 (Pitt); 24 (Oakland). That's an average of 25.8 points per game. Tyrod has average approximately 265 all purpose yards and 2 TD's per game, and a completion % in the 60s. Not Rodgers numbers, but "figured out?"

Have teams figured out Russell Wilson? He has 1 TD in two games and two sub-200yd passing games against the mighty 49ers and the vaunted Packers defense. And a completion % in the mid 50's.

I'm glad to see someone else use facts and statistics to point things out. Whenever we score 25 or more it's because of everyone else but Tyrod. When we struggle on offense, it's all Tyrod's fault. It seems like there too many personal crusades against the QB of the team we are supposed to be supporting. (Looking at you Private Robert).

I'm glad to see someone else use facts and statistics to point things out. Whenever we score 25 or more it's because of everyone else but Tyrod. When we struggle on offense, it's all Tyrod's fault. It seems like there too many personal crusades against the QB of the team we are supposed to be supporting. (Looking at you Private Robert).

Well you see, last year matters about as much almost in football.

Last year was a completely different offense. This offense is going to struggle, by design.

That line looks like one of those "too good to be true" lines where the favored team covering looks like such a foregone conclusion that the underdog ends up winning.

Well...the Bills offense is expected to take the field, so...

This is an excellent point. The Broncos should be favored by at least 6 points. This line tells me the Bills are going to give the Donkeys everything they could handle Sunday. Expect a close game with the Bills coming out on top. When in doubt remember Vegas is usually right.

Well you see, last year matters about as much almost in football.

Last year was a completely different offense. This offense is going to struggle, by design.

Again, I don't want to overreact, because it has only been 2 games. Facts remain: Tyrod played very little this preseason and that's a problem; we have a new OC with a new philosophy and that's a hurdle; the fact that Tyrod played little in preseason compounds the difficulties with the new system even further; the fact that all the WR's on this team weren't on the team last year further compounds all of the aforementioned problems even further.

We'll see how it plays out.

Denver doesn't want to travel to Buffalo.

August 17 (preseason Week 2). That was the last time the Denver Ponies had to travel anywhere. They've been taking poops in their luxurious home toilets for over a month now; eating mama's cooking for 4 weeks; devouring grandma's edibles for more than 30 days.

Denver doesn't want to travel to Buffalo on Sunday. Who does? The Ponies dominated the Cowgirls at home week 2. Big deal. Everyone knows Ewoks can't breathe at those altitudes; they certainly can't play football.

dc6d7037ee7eb409469f16e7814f9a0852e8cabf

The boltless Chargers should've taken that game to OT in Denver's home opener..but the Chargers suck. Not impressed at all.

Denver does not want to come to Buffalo; those funny cookies they eat in Colorado are not legal in Buffalo and the toilets are definitely nothing special.

No, the Ponies would rather stay home, reading up on ESPN Power Rankings about how good they are, while sitting on their luxurious home toilets, eating edibles, waiting for the Oakland Raiders to come to Denver for their Week 4 matchup.

The Denver Ponies definitely do not want to travel to Buffalo.

Good night.

See what a "Search for a Franchise QB" season leads too; meaningless bottom of the barrel posts.