Denver doesn't want to come here.

bobobonators

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The great mystery Sherlock is that the line should be much higher as in 5-7 points. What this tells me is the current line looks like a suckers bet. I have handicapped games for a long time & when a line looks to good to be true(as this line does) it usually is. Bills win a tight game.

And yet the Broncos past statistics point to a different outcome. Believe what you wish.

are they complaining about the quality of our hotels too?

Chad Kelly is telling the team to bring their passports so they can drive over to Niagara Falls for a little high end adult entertainment.

With any luck one of them will bring weed and get the team detained at the border so some starters miss the game.

Get'r done Chad. You got it in you. Get the ghetto out.

Chad Kelly is telling the team to bring their passports so they can drive over to Niagara Falls for a little high end adult entertainment.

With any luck one of them will bring weed and get the team detained at the border so some starters miss the game.

Get'r done Chad. You got it in you. Get the ghetto out.

LOL. I forgot about him. Maybe he can bring backup to the St Joe's game in case he gets in another fight.

this is a broncos team that was 9-7 last year including wins over Colts, Bengals, Chargers, Saints and Jags. They have a good defense but they are inconsistent and this week on the road. If they played like the Dallas game every week they would be 14-2 or better but they don't.

Bills 24-16

Different coaching staff playing at amazing type get's to Super bowl.. They are doing amazing all three phases right now look at the stats.

Different coaching staff playing at amazing type get's to Super bowl.. They are doing amazing all three phases right now look at the stats.

They are doing amazing right now. However, teams start strong and finish weak all the time. Teams also start weak and finish strong. Things change in the NFL every week. Unless of course you're the Pats.

Edited by Scott7975

After 2 weeks I'm not quite sure what Dennison's offense is. Still to be determined in my opinion. I have concerns, but at the same time I don't want to just say he's awful.

Me neither. And his play calling has been numbingly lame, boring and easily defensed. Edited by yungmack

It really doesn't work that way. Adjustments will be made. Probably not big numbers, but I think you'll see at least 150 yards and 1 TD passing.

Most of those yards will be in the 4th quarter and a garbage touchdown. Without Cordy playing, we will be lucky to survive. 24-8 sounds about right...

Me neither. And his play calling has been numbingly lame, boring and easily defensed.

When you have Tyrod at QB, the defensive coordinator on the opposite side must be pointing and laughing like in The Waterboy...

coach-red-beaulieu.jpg?w=650&quality=100

Most of those yards will be in the 4th quarter and a garbage touchdown. Without Cordy playing, we will be lucky to survive. 24-8 sounds about right...

When you have Tyrod at QB, the defensive coordinator on the opposite side must be pointing and laughing like in The Waterboy...

coach-red-beaulieu.jpg?w=650&quality=100

Yeah but the Fonz got the last laugh!

Unless the Bills get a WR with real speed, to force the defenses to back off, we won't be able to run, and that just shuts us down. Doesn't matter whether games are in Buffalo or on the road. Only weak teams with poor LBs will be unable to shut down Shady.

And Tyrod doesn't have the ability to nickel and dime teams to death with a quick, timing, slashing, slant type offense were we move straight down the field 6 and 7 yards at a time.

McCoy was widely known to be the most in demand OC candidate out there and the one the Bills tried to land. Believe what you will. Top to bottom the D talent on this team isn't all that different than those two teams.

I disagree about the talent and feel your underrating home field

All these hot takes after one bad game..