Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know how easy it is to know if the world is round?

When it's dark on one side of the world, it's light on the other because the earth rotates on it's axis.

If the world was flat, we wouldn't have time zones.

he will have great chemistry with Jared Goff :lol:

http://www.stack.com/a/jared-goff-doesnt-know-where-the-sun-rises-and-3-other-things-we-learned-from-hard-knocks-episode-1

there would be no north and south poles on a flat planet

At some point in history, someone would have fallen off the earth.

Maybe that's what happened to Brendan Fraser. Where has he been?

Is this Jared Goff's or Sammy's facebook under the alias Matthew?

nintchdbpict000261913383.jpg?w=960

I actually lived in the same university residence as Leo Ferrari, the Flat Earth Society's founder (he was our residence don)...he was pretty funny. But I can assure you he didn't believe in a flat earth...his main idea was that Copernicus and Galileo had to endure persecution and arrest for their scientific beliefs which are now common knowledge.

He founded the FES so that we wouldn't forget or not have the courage to challenge conventional 'wisdom' about pretty much anything. Good philosophy that could be used in football, too :flirt:

Looks like a writer at MMQB have been trolling TBD since he is joining the chorus of how good Sammy is gonna be. It's coming. It's always coming. Thursday night they say. But if not Thursday, next Sunday for sure. Just as soon as the generational talent Is "worked into the Rams system". I thought for sure he was so talented he could run any route and never be covered regardless of the system... I guess he's not THAT good.

But I am very excited for all of the Watkins fanboys for the week he actually does something, maybe 115 yards and a touch. And when that happens I'm sure he will be one step from the HOF.

^ hahahahahaha this!!

I actually lived in the same university residence as Leo Ferrari, the Flat Earth Society's founder (he was our residence don)...he was pretty funny. But I can assure you he didn't believe in a flat earth...his main idea was that Copernicus and Galileo had to endure persecution and arrest for their scientific beliefs which are now common knowledge.

He founded the FES so that we wouldn't forget or not have the courage to challenge conventional 'wisdom' about pretty much anything. Good philosophy that could be used in football, too :flirt:

This is pretty awesome.

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/19/nfl-los-angeles-rams-sammy-watkins-jared-goff-sean-mcvay-week-2/

Honestly, this is sad. Why are so many of you rooting against a guy who was traded? He hasn't said one negative thing about Buffalo. He ruined his season last year because he rushed back to prove his tough he was.

But I'm sure Sammy has no impact on the Rams averaging 20 more points than they did last year. None.

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/19/nfl-los-angeles-rams-sammy-watkins-jared-goff-sean-mcvay-week-2/

Honestly, this is sad. Why are so many of you rooting against a guy who was traded? He hasn't said one negative thing about Buffalo. He ruined his season last year because he rushed back to prove his tough he was.

But I'm sure Sammy has no impact on the Rams averaging 20 more points than they did last year. None.

Dude. I hated the trade and still do. I take issue with any human who "believes" (whatever that even means in this context) that the Earth is flat.

decoy HOFer!

Dude. I hated the trade and still do. I take issue with any human who "believes" (whatever that even means in this context) that the Earth is flat.

i didn't like the trade either, but anyone who thinks the earth is flat should not be able to have children.