9-18: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers

26CornerBlitz

@SalSports

Bills HC Sean McDermott scheduled to meet the media at 1 PM for usual Monday press conference. Follow along here.

Live Link to McDermott's Presser: http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/BILLS-LIVE-Head-Coach-Sean-McDermotts-press-conference/7aa3c830-6e6c-41eb-8fb1-d363a3ae6cfb

Also available via WGR: http://v6.player.abacast.net/2103

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "NEED TO IMPROVE" (19:01)

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media Monday afternoon topics include; offensive struggles, time management, and an injury report.

Rick Dennison: "We Had Our Chances" (8:03)
OC Rick Dennison talks to the media about the play of the offense in Week 2 against the Carolina Panthers.

Leslie Frazier: "It's All About Winning" (9:02)
DC Leslie Frazier talks to the media about the play of the defense against the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@JaySkurski

McDermott: "I can feel the frustration out there." #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott on the Bills not being able to move the ball when they can't run: "That's legitimate. We have to look at that."

@WGR550

McDermott - we faced an aggressive defense yesterday, there were some things we could've done better #Bills

McDermott - we look at every position, it's not just one guy. We can all do our part to do a better job.

@MatthewFairburn

Sean McDermott on potential QB change: "We look at every position. It's not just one guy. We can all do our own part and do a better job."

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: all parts of this football team need to do better, me, the QB, everybody. #Bills

@thadbrown7

McDermott's explanation on not using TO on final drive after Tyrod scramble didn't make much sense.

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: defense has played extremely well. They've been attacking. References Humber & Poyer. Red zone D outstanding. #Bills

@SalSports

McDermott said he thought Colton Schmidt had a good game when asked about him considering team worked out a punter today.

@JaySkurski

McDermott says the #Bills are still evaluating whether the team will go back to Brandon Tate as the primary returner.

Relax everyone another poster hiding behind a recently created account to afraid he/she will be proven wrong on Mcdermott and therefore uses a fake account created for instances like this.

Are you referring to lil ole me? You think I am "to" afraid I will be proven wrong so I am hiding and have a created "fake account"? If you want to think up things like that knock yourself out.

@JaySkurski

"We have to stay with the plan," McDermott says when asked how he has to resist the temptation to make a QB change. #Bills

McDermott: "We've got to look at doing things a little bit differently" on offense so that teams don't keep keying on LeSean McCoy. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

McDermott: when dealing w/QB chatter you stick w/your plan which deals w/best interest of team. Been w/coaches who've done the same. #Bills

@SalSports

McDermott won't say he thought the OPI was justified, but does say "I thought Andre ran a good route and we still gave ourselves a chance"

@JaySkurski

McDermott on Jordan Poyer: "Really love his toughness. Scrappy player, puts in a lot of time in terms of preparation." #Bills

@JonScottTV

Sean McDermott says Tyrod Taylor will remain #Bills starting quarterback.

@SalSports

Shaq Lawson had a nerve contusion in the game. Still getting evaluated, but "has made a lot of progress from yesterday"

McDermott: Tyrod's the starter.

10 minutes later, fishhack asks: Just to be completely clear, you're not changing QB's?

McDermott was impressive, and answered the dumbass questions with poise and aplomb. This guy is winning me over.

I think that was Bucky Gleason who was harping on the QB situation after it was asked and answered on at least two previous questions.

10 minutes later, fishhack asks: Just to be completely clear, you're not changing QB's?

McDermott was impressive, and answered the dumbass questions with poise and aplomb. This guy is winning me over.

Means nothing and we'll see how long he's singing this tune when other veterans (on defense) tell him they aren't busting their ass each week for this bum.

Relax everyone another poster hiding behind a recently created account to afraid he/she will be proven wrong on Mcdermott and therefore uses a fake account created for instances like this.

No pulling the wool over your eyes. You absolutely know McDermott and Beane are a disaster and must go.

As bad as I wanted Taylor benched I'm not worried about it because his play is going to continue to speak for itself and solve the problem eventually.

!@#$ I can't take another week of tyrod playing.

Maybe McD thinks no QB can have success with this line and wants to preserve peterman from the beating.