Week 3: Broncos' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RobQuinn619

Broncos defense pressured Dak Prescott TWENTY ONE times on Sunday. Tyrod in for another fun game. Mills vs. Von is going to be hilarious

@TheBroncosWire

Seven #Broncos players drew strong praise from @PFF for their performances in Week 2: http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/18/denver-broncos-news-pro-football-focus-grades-nfl-week-2/

Without a doubt, Denver’s dominating win over Dallas Sunday afternoon was a total team victory. But, thanks to many standout individual performances, the entire team was able to shine.

Von Miller, C.J. Anderson, Aqib Talib. After watching the game, these are the clear heroes, so let’s take a look at how Pro Football Focus graded them, as well as some other stars from the Week 2 win.

@jjones9

The rebuilding Bills aren't tanking, but they know winning will be tough with little production from Shady McCoy

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/19/lesean-mccoy-stats-buffalo-bills

Since trading away Sammy Watkins in August, many assumed this season would be a rebuild for Buffalo. With a first-year (and first-time) head coach, a first-year (and first-time) general manager, a quarterback in whom no one seems invested and a promise of patience from the owner, that seems to be coming true. The team’s biggest star is a 29-year-old former rushing title holder.

There should be no accusations of tanking in Buffalo, but clearly this rebuilding team has only one star on offense. And if McCoy can’t produce, they’ll be heading for that high draft pick in the future.

I think we have to. If we don't force someone to QB spy I think we see the exact same "plug up the center" plan

I really miss Roman's play designs, they worked wonders for Taylor and McCoy, imo. This current offense is better suited to a quick throwing QB, and a squeeze between the seams runner. We have neither.

Adam Gotsis is from Melbourne, Victoria.

Wish he was in Buffalo.

Just read this.

This is just the second time in team history a Bills defense has yielded 255 yards or less in each of its first two games (1975 was the first time).

Who will have the better Defense Sunday -

Buffalo or Denver ?

Then it's down to who has the better QB

Siemian

I do not see any wins left on this schedule beyond the Jets, Colts and Bengals.

They all could be better by then.

If the Bills do not adjust and allow the offense to play more from Shotgun/Spread, they will continue to fail. I do not see Dennison adjusting as he appears, at least to me, to be a very stubborn person. I don't expect the game to end well for the bills.

It's all part of the plan; Trust The Process.

Just rum QB draws all day.

RUM indeed, ;)

I really miss Roman's play designs, they worked wonders for Taylor and McCoy, imo. This current offense is better suited to a quick throwing QB, and a squeeze between the seams runner. We have neither.

This is a cutback offense, shady is fine, 8 & 9 in the box is the problem.

Zone read, QB keepers and throw to the TE. Denver can't cover the TE.

If Buffalo has a chance, they'll need to turn the Bronco offense over.

I'll be in attendance. My first Bills game!

It's not too late for stub hub.