I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

Like this one: https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/909941669579100160

or this one:https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/909943076826812417

Where are you watching this because all ive seen on yards per pass thus far is blanketed receivers and little time to throw.

Edit: Ive seen the one slant he could have hit from our endzone. So there is one play so far. Where else?

Such a sad narrative. The he isnt watching anything. Hes reposting cover 1 tweets. The dig he keeps screeming about is an in that clearly wasnt designed to go to zay as taylor hit the top of his drop and zay wasnt an option. That ball gets thrown defender undercuts it or slaps the ball down.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this one. Watch Zay WIDE Open on the dig

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909918697401221121

I will say that Taylor should have stepped up in the pocket and gave the receiver more time. At the point Taylor needed to move though all the receivers were blanketed. What I think is Taylor saw an opening to pick up some yards with his feet. A better pocket QB steps up there to avoid the sack and then makes the play. Taylor isn't a pocket QB. So yes, that's on Taylor, but I also understand his thought process there. At the time no one was open.

Still that's two plays. Your wording was acting like there were tons of them. Before you get me wrong and people start crying all this church/cult stuff. I simply enjoy seeing the plays. So far, I have seen 2 or 3 where Taylor had no one and 2 where Taylor should have made a play.

That's the sort of pass you wish he would make more. Unfortunately those passes are too far and few between.

I agree with that 100% and that's the frustrating part. He has shown he CAN do it. Just not consistently.

Yeah that ball wont be batted down by the defenders cover the underneath route, or picked off by the defender in the trail or smacked down. Slow it down pause it and look at the two defenders underneath.

I believe Taylor could have made the play if he stepped up and over. At that point the receiver is open. Thing is Taylor already made the decision to run because well... he had a huge hole to do so. People criticize Taylor for not making decisions fast enough. He made that decision fast and stuck with it. Against a defense that isn't one of the fastest in the NFL Taylor probably gets that first down. I cant really fault him for taking off like that. Its what he is skilled at.

Edited by Scott7975

Sadly we will have to watch a few more games of the stink before he goes national with his negative opinion of this starter.

Tyrod should get benched, fans have had enough, start Peterman.

Cam is recovering from a surgery so his lack luster play was expected, sadly it was still better then a healthy Tyrods.

Wait so are you actually the Church of Tyrod cuz you seem to worship Him daily

Such a sad narrative. The he isnt watching anything. Hes reposting cover 1 tweets. The dig he keeps screeming about is an in that clearly wasnt designed to go to zay as taylor hit the top of his drop and zay wasnt an option. That ball gets thrown defender undercuts it or slaps the ball down.

Sure it wasnt an option because TT just refuses to throw to windows. Flat out refuses. But hey hes good. Enjoy watching him this year the last year of him as a starting QB

Yeah that ball wont be batted down by the defenders cover the underneath route, or picked off by the defender in the trail or smacked down. Slow it down pause it and look at the two defenders underneath.

Holy **** dude. He made the same throw later that everyone is lauding him for. Fit it in the window you are a NFL QB

I will say that Taylor should have stepped up in the pocket and gave the receiver more time. At the point Taylor needed to move though all the receivers were blanketed. What I think is Taylor saw an opening to pick up some yards with his feet. A better pocket QB steps up there to avoid the sack and then makes the play. Taylor isn't a pocket QB. So yes, that's on Taylor, but I also understand his thought process there. At the time no one was open.

Still that's two plays. Your wording was acting like there were tons of them. Before you get me wrong and people start crying all this church/cult stuff. I simply enjoy seeing the plays. So far, I have seen 2 or 3 where Taylor had no one and 2 where Taylor should have made a play.

I agree with that 100% and that's the frustrating part. He has shown he CAN do it. Just not consistently.

I believe Taylor could have made the play if he stepped up and over. At that point the receiver is open. Thing is Taylor already made the decision to run because well... he had a huge hole to do so. People criticize Taylor for not making decisions fast enough. He made that decision fast and stuck with it. Against a defense that isn't one of the fastest in the NFL Taylor probably gets that first down. I cant really fault him for taking off like that. Its what he is skilled at.

Keep reading his timeline you will see more.

Also alot of these let me take off running for no reason moments instead of letting the route develop. I see we are back to ghost pressure scrambles again

https://twitter.com/cover_1_/status/909932729193689089

Sure it wasnt an option because TT just refuses to throw to windows. Flat out refuses. But hey hes good. Enjoy watching him this year the last year of him as a starting QB

Holy **** dude. He made the same throw later that everyone is lauding him for. Fit it in the window you are a NFL QB

Keep reading his timeline you will see more.

Look at the attached photo. That ball is intercepted everyday!post-26736-0-82614100-1505785828_thumb.png

Look at the attached photo. That ball is intercepted everyday! IMG_1528.PNG

Not it isnt there is 15 yards of seperation. Jesus really NFL QBs make that throw all day long. It is called anticipate the window. Throw into the windo with touch. Those Lbers dont come close to touching a ball 15 yards behind them.

Has it been that long that Bills fans do not know what QB play actually looks like?

Edited by MAJBobby

Not it isnt there is 15 yards of seperation. Jesus really NFL QBs make that throw all day long. It is called anticipate the window. Throw into the windo with touch. Those Lbers dont come close to touching a ball 15 yards behind them

You cant be serious. He isnt going to throw it behind the receiver. He has to out it out in front of the receiver. One defender is on the 17 the other is on the 16. The ball had to be thrown directly into their siteline to hit the wr who is at the 23. The only way that ball is completed is if he tosses a very very high pass. He isnt throwing it out in front it will be intercepted.m thats a fact.

You cant be serious. He isnt going to throw it behind the receiver. He has to out it out in front of the receiver. One defender is on the 17 the other is on the 16. The ball had to be thrown directly into their siteline to hit the wr who is at the 23. The only way that ball is completed is if he tosses a very very high pass. He isnt throwing it out in front it will be intercepted.m thats a fact.

So every pass in the NFL is on a rope in your world. No such thing as touch right. Comon really

They are at the 16 completely all over the low crosser.

That opens the window for the high crosser at the 25. That is the exact look you want to make that throw to the Dig. Any QB makes that read and makes that throw. The Saftey was beat on the break.

Stop dude really

Edited by MAJBobby

BS...and No way the others are playing in Buff...and no way we get Brees/Rivers/ELI when their teams are done with them...TT is our QB until we draft a winner draft pick

Read it again it that helps. BTW, you're suggesting that even if we're down and out late in the season we still shouldn't give Peterman a chance to show what he can do and get some experience because he's not a high draft pick. Oh brother!

Not it isnt there is 15 yards of seperation. Jesus really NFL QBs make that throw all day long. It is called anticipate the window. Throw into the windo with touch. Those Lbers dont come close to touching a ball 15 yards behind them.

Has it been that long that Bills fans do not know what QB play actually looks like?

post-26736-0-82321000-1505786410_thumb.pngyou are a terrible judge of distance. That would have been picked clean off. Thats 5 yards at most if thrown where it needs to be.

IMG_1530.PNGyou are a terrible judge of distance. That would have been picked clean off. Thats 5 yards at most if thrown where it needs to be.

You are an idiot you really are

That is the exact look you want to pull the trigger on the high dig. Both LBers being iccupied by the low crosser.

Any QB makes that throw. Well any but TT he pulls it down and runs

Edited by MAJBobby

You cant be serious. You are completely wrong and refuse to accept it. Tey and hide your bias a tad. Its starting to make you act like an immature kid with a loud mouth. Im no fool. You arent good at football. You are good at teolling though.

Ahhh because i just explained the easiest read in the world with a high low crosser and you refuse to accept it because of some crazy defense of taylor. Got it. The koolaid is strong i guess

So he can make thag same exact pass i. Tighter coverage and it doesnt get picked. But this one is gonna really? That is your stance

Ahhh because i just explained the easiest read in the world with a high low crosser and you refuse to accept it because of some crazy defense of taylor. Got it. The koolaid is strong i guess

So he can make thag same exact pass i. Tighter coverage and it doesnt get picked. But this one is gonna really? That is your stance

No because yo have lied repeatedly during this little convo. First its fifteen yards, then its two lbrs, cmon man the only thing you have left is calling someone a fool because well thats your gig when you are wrong. Im done with you. Its clear as day that nothing good at all comes from that pass. I have showed you two different stills of that play. Its a terrible take even from you.

What I see there is a pocket completely collapsing around him in literally 2 seconds.

Tyrod got the ball at the 8 second mark, and the pocket was collapsing at the 10 second mark. 2 seconds.

Edited by bobobonators

You are an idiot you really are

That is the exact look you want to pull the trigger on the high dig. Both LBers being iccupied by the low crosser.

Any QB makes that throw. Well any but TT he pulls it down and runs

I thought you were working on your manners.

What I see there is a pocket completely collapsing around him in literally 2 seconds.

Tyrod got the ball at the 8 second mark, and the pocket was collapsing at the 10 second mark. 2 seconds.

And at the top of his route with the coverage he needs to see to anticipate and throw that dig. Like all QBs do. But Tentative Tyrod needs 6. Also clean pocket to step up and make the trow like QBs do. Did he do that too?

No because yo have lied repeatedly during this little convo. First its fifteen yards, then its two lbrs, cmon man the only thing you have left is calling someone a fool because well thats your gig when you are wrong. Im done with you. Its clear as day that nothing good at all comes from that pass. I have showed you two different stills of that play. Its a terrible take even from you.

Really where have i lied. 10 my bad. But again TT makes this throw later.

If he makes this throw yo would be the first one here saying look a anticipation throw over the middle. And if i try to argue some asnine statement about it could have been picked you would frag me.

So cant laud him for making this throw in the game in tighter coverage and then defend hom for not making it here sorry dude

And at the top of his route with the coverage he needs to see to anticipate and throw that dig. Like all QBs do. But Tentative Tyrod needs 6. Also clean pocket to step up and make the trow like QBs do. Did he do that too?

That's fair. However like I said above, the defender clearly beats the block right behind him and he probably sensed that. Hard to see from that height just how close the defender was to him..but yes, he could have stepped up possibly

He should have climbed the pocket and delivered the ball.

See even 26 who me and him never agree anything TT says the throw should have been made

Have fun explaining this one

https://twitter.com/yardsperpass/status/909948976253800449

Fair. However, there is a defender literally behind him who had beaten the RT(?); a simple step up may have not been good enough. But yes, a pure pocket passer like Eli may have stepped up there.

Here's the thing about watching this play: if you know your line play, you know that by NOT stepping up into the pocket Taylor leaves a much easier route for the DE to get home and thus makes the RT's job that much harder...rather than sending him around the back of the play he has to block him without the angle for support, meaning the DE can simply bullrush his way home. If Taylor steps up like he's supposed to, RT can play leverage and stay inside while the DE goes flying around the back. There are a lot of examples of this, every game, where Taylor's bad tendencies and lack of vision make the Oline look a lot worse than its actually performing.

Here's the thing about watching this play: if you know your line play, you know that by NOT stepping up into the pocket Taylor leaves a much easier route for the DE to get home and thus makes the RT's job that much harder...rather than sending him around the back of the play he has to block him without the angle for support, meaning the DE can simply bullrush his way home. If Taylor steps up like he's supposed to, RT can play leverage and stay inside while the DE goes flying around the back. There are a lot of examples of this, every game, where Taylor's bad tendencies and lack of vision make the Oline look a lot worse than its actually performing.

This as well.

Difficulty ...........

Significantly higher .........

He was running .......

Not that hard to see the same faults

Ummm... what?

Honestly are you just trolling at this point? I would love to talk football, but coherent and cohesive posts are necessary for that.

Ready check this timeline there hero

Honestly are you watching the plays unfold or relying on commentary?

Ummm... what?

Honestly are you just trolling at this point? I would love to talk football, but coherent and cohesive posts are necessary for that.

Honestly are you watching the plays unfold or relying on commentary?

Watching the play unfold. But nope thats right no way TT leaves playes (specially inside the number breaking plays) on the field. No way

https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/909946801775669248

The only reason Tyrod was able to thread the needle here is because this guy was college open over the middle.

:lol:

Nice.

Guess I have my answer. Nearly word for word.

Can you explain it?

What's happening?

Where should the ball be going? When? Why?

How many more yards would we have gained on that throw than the yards we gained on a play that was a pass play for positive yardage?

Please enlighten us.

And you need to be too.

Our defense played their butts off. Absolutely horrible QB play. He missed receivers all day long and never keeps his eyes downfield.

The guy makes me sick.

Such a shame we are a average QB away.

He shouldn't make anyone sick. He's trying his butt off.

But yeah, he is what he has been since his first seven or eight games. Once defences figured him out, they've stopped him from being much of a force. It's what was always the likely outcome with him. Still not a 100% conclusion. Guys improve. But the likelihood at this very late date is miniscule.

Can you explain it?

What's happening?

How many more yards would we have gained on that throw than the yards we gained on a play that was a pass play for positive yardage?

Please enlighten us.

Sure ball should be thrown to Zay. When TT cocked to throw and ultimately hitched. Why he was open

And would have been a first down.

I did find the perfect fit for TT starting next year.

Jax.

Doug loves safe dont turn the ball over and then offers some running ability as well.

Edited by MAJBobby

Can you explain it?

What's happening?

Please enlighten us.

Seriously? It's that baffling to you?

The slot guy on the right and right are wide open for a quick hitter up the middle. The outside guy on the left also gets open when he cuts in, very open for first down yardage. And there's no safety help because the safety on that side backs up and then drifts towards the middle. And Tyrod goes to none of them.

Not that hitting the safety valve was horrible on that play. It was OK but not when you have good options in the routes run by the WRs, especially the left guy on the outside. But it's typical Tyrod having trouble going in rhythm in the play's design. The pocket held up beautifully, there was no pressure, but he didn't go to any of the routes, not even the one on the far left most likely to get ten yards or more.

OCs draw up plays so that QBs will have a high likelihood of seeing a guy come open at a pre-arranged place and time, making it easier on the QB. You want your QB to know, see and trust the play design and throw when the situation is right. Tyrod knows it. And it seems very likely that he sees it. But all too often he doesn't trust it, doesn't throw it and hangs on in hopes of making something happen outside the structure of the play.

It's too bad, but that's Tyrod.

Edited by Thurman#1

Watching the play unfold. But nope thats right no way TT leaves playes (specially inside the number breaking plays) on the field. No way

Of course he leaves plays on the field. Every single QB in the NFL leaves plays on the field. It's obvious.

What's funny here is that you chose 2 plays to criticize that someone else (who has also been historically hypercritical of Taylor) chose and you practically used their own words but when pressed further you seemed at a loss for words.

Invest in game pass and watch the plays without the commentary and think for yourself.

Of course he leaves plays on the field. Every single QB in the NFL leaves plays on the field. It's obvious.

What's funny here is that you chose 2 plays to criticize that someone else (who has also been historically hypercritical of Taylor) chose and you practically used their own words but when pressed further you seemed at a loss for words.

Invest in game pass and watch the plays without the commentary and think for yourself.

Look around bud. I have broken down the plays multiple times using my own words. But keep trying.

Even gave a class a couple pages back on High and Low crossers on the dig route.

Might want to see what i am posting before you criticize what i say or do. And yes i do have game pass tough guy sorry i dont want to bring myself to watch the full **** show that was Bills offense right now. When i can see clips on twitter and analyze the play myself

Seriously? It's that baffling to you? The slot guy on the right is wide open for a quick hitter up the middle. And he's not looking that way but the outside guy on the left also gets open when he cuts in.

Nothing he was just trying to call me out is all Edited by MAJBobby