I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

not talking about the offense as a hole.

The offense this year is fine if they get Shady going no different then the last two years.

When Shady or run game dont get going this is what you get. Its been the same last two years as well. Meaning QB not good enoug

the word is out stack the box stop shady and dare tt to throw. simple and winning gameplan.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously! The playcalling was horrible. First down run up the gut or off tackle, second down quick outs and hitches, third down another quick out and incomplete or short of the sticks. That was the entire first half. Not one time did they run a play action on first down in the first half, not one time did they throw the ball up the seams against a cover two, not one time did they audible to a run when they were running cover two or cover three. Even I can see that.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen from a professional team.

It's all part of the plan to get Darnold

Not for nothing, but Carolina has a really good front seven. The o line couldn't open up any running lanes for McCoy.

Yeah the Jets with Richardson, Wilkerson and Williams are just average LOL.

Gee...I wonder why there wasn't any running lanes. Maybe Carolina loaded the box and crashed the line because they knew Taylor can't beat you with his arm? It's not that complicated.

The Panthers front seven is very good.

Bradley GelberVerified account @BradleyGelber 25s26 seconds ago

More

Bradley Gelber Retweeted YardsPerPass

Ball was clearly thrown behind Zay, but you wanna see him come down with that. That's a catch that prob comes with more experience. #Bills

So the means the Jets weren't last year?

Are you going to post every type of saving grace for TT?

Yeah the Jets with Richardson, Wilkerson and Williams are just average LOL.

Gee...I wonder why there wasn't any running lanes. Maybe Carolina loaded the box and crashed the line because they knew Taylor can't beat you with his arm? It's not that complicated.

So the means the Jets weren't last year?

Are you going to post every type of saving grace for TT?

He wasn't good, but the Bills have no deep threat. That matters. I said that before the season started. Carolina's front seven looks much better than the Jets.

Tough day for the CoT.

Tough day for Bills fans you mean. Or did you root against them because of your agenda.

There is no point in starting TT at this point. He is not the future at QB for the Bills. Perhaps Petterman is better, perhaps he isn't. But play Petterman so we can see if we need to draft a QB early next year. Some scouts had Petterman as a top 3 QB in last years draft.

He wasn't good, but the Bills have no deep threat. That matters. I said that before the season started. Carolina's front seven looks much better than the Jets.

Tough day for Bills fans you mean. Or did you root against them because of your agenda.

Okay. I'll do some research and see if Carolinas defense front 7 averages 15 yards passing in the first half. I mean they're that good right?