Anthony Miller Memphis WR is a beast!

Because he has to be perfect for a team with an awful defense to even have a chance to win.

If your team scores 45, I'm going on a limb and saying your qb isnt the problem.

They were playing Memphis, I don't care how bad the UCLA defense is. Memphis D wasn't any better. If Rosen is arguably the best QB in college football he needs to take over the game.

Today Anthony Miller was the best player on the field.

Did you watch the game? Rosen made some horrible decisions.

Yeah i did watch the game. He made three to 4 bad decisions and a number of great ones with perfect throws.

He will be the 1st or 2nd QB off the board rightfully so an make whichever NFL team happy they drafted him.

They were playing Memphis, I don't care how bad the UCLA defense is. Memphis D wasn't any better. If Rosen is arguably the best QB in college football he needs to take over the game.

Good point. Rosen only had 500 yards in total offense and 5 tds. A true stud qb should have 600 yards and 7 tds and stopped Memphis on defense. Great point Skip.

Yeah i did watch the game. He made three to 4 bad decisions and a number of great ones with perfect throws.

He will be the 1st or 2nd QB off the board rightfully so an make whichever NFL team happy they drafted him.

I think Bills fans have been spoiled by great qb play for the last 17 years. Scrub qb play like Rosen will not be tolerated by us.

Of course ye was because you dont like Rosen at all.

Good point. Rosen only had 500 yards in total offense and 5 tds. A true stud qb should have 600 yards and 7 tds and stopped Memphis on defense. Great point Skip.

I think Bills fans have been spoiled by great qb play for the last 17 years. Scrub qb play like Rosen will not be tolerated by us.

Notice he didnt mention the 3 perfect passes on the 6 play 99 yard TD drive to take the lead

Of course ye was because you dont like Rosen at all.

Notice he didnt mention the 3 perfect passes on the 6 play 99 yard TD drive to take the lead

I didn't say I didn't like Rosen. He should have perfect drives against inferior teams. What he shouldn't do is make those three bad decisions. This is a cliche, but it is true, football games are decided by a handful of plays.

Rosen had another good game, but he should have thrown 4 picks. He was very fortunate it was only 2. He's still had a couple "wow" performances in 3 weeks.

I didn't say I didn't like Rosen. He should have perfect drives against inferior teams. What he shouldn't do is make those three bad decisions. This is a cliche, but it is true, football games are decided by a handful of plays.

Yeah no QB ever makes a bad decision. Never not once ever.

Nope that was San Diego...really good player, contemporary of Andre Reed

Also threw a pick 6 in a one score game to an unranked opponent

That was a mistake for sure. I doubt Rosen will make that again. Rosen is trying to carry his team. That's great practice for whatever team drafts him high . He will be asked most likely to do the same.

Rosen is so polarizing on this board its impossible to get an accurate portrayl of him. Not sure if people are watching the games or basing their opinions off of liking or disliking personally but I am still amazed by all his hype.

Not going to argue it anymore because its been beaten to death, but for context sake Texas A and M beat Nicholls by ten points last week, they were also down to UL Layfaette this week before winning. Easily take Darnold, Rudolph, and Mayfield before him. However it seems a lot of Bills fans love him, including our AM morning guy who is very impressed with Rosen's podcast...tell me again how little time you have for school.

I'll take Lamar Jackson...dude puts up 500 yards of offense a game by himself...he is a pocket passer version of Tyrod with a better arm and he looks faster

I have watched Lamar the past 2 weeks, although I don't watch a lot of football. He looks like he is a better athlete than he is a QB in my limited viewing and he seems to be pretty inaccurate, although I know that some here will strongly disagree.