Bills sign WR Malachi Dupree to PS, host WR Stephen Hill

YoloinOhio

@draftdiamonds

Bills are hosting CB Makinton Dorleant and WR Malachi Dupre #NFL #NFLDraftNews

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/bills-are-hosting-cb-makinton-dorleant-and-wr-malachi-dupre/

@christrapasso

Malachi Dupre: Explosive linear athlete (39.5" vert, 11'3" broad) Lacks speed. Big catch radius. 6'2". Fits #Bills new WR mold. '17 RD7 pick

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was someone I really liked in college. Don't bother looking at his production because he had no QB and their OC was crap

I liked him alot too. He definitely suffered due to lack of quality QB play and sub-standard offensive coaching.

However, I feel like we already have a Malachi Dupre on the roster ala Jordan Matthews. Both are tall, possession type receivers who both lack that extra gear to go get the deep ball.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on the PS though..

JMO

They need a speed burner,so this makes no sense.

every week they host players to come in and try out. These just made tweet lines.

Is this practice squad? Who are they looking at replacing off the roster?

no one as of yet. We try players out every week on a Monday or Tuesday.

He was the #1 high school receiver in the country when e was at John Curtis. I believe that they won the national championship while he was there. Big talent but played with garbage QB and the light really never went on. They've questioned his desire to be great at different times. He's a great "buy low" candidate.

Edited by Kirby Jackson